Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF estimated approx 35 minutes.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A warm, sweet dish made with love and very little effort! Enjoy
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF:
- 500 g skinless, boneless chicken breast, diced
- Black pepper to season
- 1 large red onion, chopped
- 2 tsp freshly grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp tomato puree / paste
- 1.5 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 350 ml chicken stock
- 50 g dried figs, chopped
- fresh coriander / cilantro to garnish
- 500 g sweet potatoes, peeled & diced
Steps to make to make Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF
- Spray a tagine or large heavy pan with oil and place on a medium-high heat
- Lightly season and brown the chicken then remove from the pan and set aside
- Turn the pan down to medium-low and fry off the onion for 4 minutes or until softened
- Add the ginger, garlic, tomato puree, ground cumin, coriander and cinnamon. Cook down for a further 2 minutes
- Put the chicken back in the pan and stir through to coat
- Add the stock, figs and sweet potatoes and bring to the boil
- Partially cover the pan and let simmer for 15 minutes or until the sweet potato is cooked
- Take the lid off and let the liquid reduce for 5 minutes to thicken
- Srason to taste and serve with rice or cous cous, garnish with some fresh coriander
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more active ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t need to discover them but just if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also simple lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Hopefully this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Vickys Chicken, Sweet Potato & Fig Tagine, GF DF EF SF NF. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!