Hello everybody, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Vietnamese lemongrass beef. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Vietnamese lemongrass beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Vietnamese lemongrass beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Vietnamese lemongrass beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vietnamese lemongrass beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vietnamese lemongrass beef is 1-2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Vietnamese lemongrass beef estimated approx Prep – 10 mins / marinate – 2 hrs / cook – 10 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Vietnamese lemongrass beef using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
My husband and I visited Vietnam on our honeymoon last year. We spent 5 weeks travelling and eating our way down the country. One night when we were in Hoi An, we had dinner at a small restaurant. The food was wonderful so we asked the owner if we could come back tomorrow and learn to cook it. He said yes and this recipe is one of the things we learnt. It’s a simple dish, deliciously fresh and tastes absolutely incredible. #mycookbook #Vietnamese
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Vietnamese lemongrass beef:
- 300 g sirloin steak (flank steak works well too)
- 3 lemongrass sticks finely chopped
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 shallots finely chopped
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 3/4 tbsp fish sauce (or 1tbsp if you can get Vietnamese fish sauce)
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp siracha
- 1/2 tsp Chinese five spice
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp sugar
Steps to make to make Vietnamese lemongrass beef
- Slice the beef, against the grain. Finely chop the garlic, lemongrass and shallot. Add 1/3 of each to the beef, plus the soy, fish sauce, oil, siracha, five spice, pepper and sugar and marinate for 2 hours.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a pan. Add the remaining lemongrass and fry for 20 secs. Then add the shallot and fry for 20 secs. Then add the garlic and fry for 20 secs.
- Add the marinated beef and fry for a minute on each side. Then remove from the heat, cover and leave to rest for a few minutes. Then serve with rice and greens (I stir fried cabbage and tenderstem broccoli with a little garlic, lemongrass, shallot and soy)
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or even more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for newbies you do not need to discover them yet just if you grasp some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and easy lunch dishes but its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Ultimate Vietnamese lemongrass beef. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!