Hello everybody, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Anything goes pasta. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Anything goes pasta is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Anything goes pasta is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Anything goes pasta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Anything goes pasta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Anything goes pasta is 4-8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Anything goes pasta using 20 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I love being creative with foods where you can put ingredients you have on hand and make a delicious dish this os one of them…you can substitute the veggies you want you could even add corn green beans anything you like!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Anything goes pasta:
- Spagettitini noodles (judge amount for the amount your feeding)
- 1 bell pepper sliced
- 1/2 red onion sliced
- 1 mini zuchini chopped
- 6-8 mushrooms sliced
- 1/4 broccoli head chopped in small piece's
- 2 big handfulls of baby spinach chopped
- 2 tbs real bacon bits
- 2 tbs parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken broth i used beef
- Sprinkle adobo spice
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Salt & pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tbs soya sauce
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/2 tsp italian seasoning
- 1 tbs butter
- 1 tbs minced garlic
- Dash hot sauce i use scotch bonnet
Steps to make to make Anything goes pasta
- Prepare your noodles first….in large pot boil water with 1/2 tsp of salt & oil…cook the amount of noodles you need until softened to your liking drain and place in cold water put to the side…i used 1/2 package of noodles
- Prepare your broccoli in a small bowl
- Chop the rest of the vegetables in a next bowl
- In a large skillet add 1 – 2 tbs spoons of oil i used olive oil but use what you have and heat it up on medium heat
- Add the veggies and garlic except the broccoli that goes in last also add the adobo lemon juice hot sauce and bacon bits and cook for about 5 -7 minutes on medium heat stiring few times…you want it so the veggies are semi soft with little crunch
- Once the veggies are ready add the broth and seasons and let it cook 2 minutes then add cream parmesean soya sauce (you can add little more broth and cream depending on your amount of noodles i did add a lityle more prolly another 1/4 cup broth..let it cook about 5 minutes
- Add in the broccoli and a little more parmesan if you like you can play around with salt pepper or even soya sauce just taste it and see if its right
- Drain the noodles and add them to the ssuce mix….mix well and continue to cook about 5 more minutes untill sauce kinda dries up in the noodles…serve and enjoy
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit essentially hot, you can make easy modifications to attain this goal. In other words, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet just if you master some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as simple lunch recipes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food How to Make Super Quick Homemade Anything goes pasta. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!