Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup is 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup estimated approx 40 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup using 17 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Delicious beefy soup
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup:
- 2 lb Beef round – sliced thin
- 10 oz Shitake Mushrooms rough chopped
- 1 medium Onion diced
- 3 Serrano peppers diced. or any pepper of your choice and heat preference
- 2 large Carrots shredded
- 1/2 head Green Cabbage Chopped
- 4 tsp Ginger paste
- 4 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 cup Soy Sauce
- 8 cup Beef Broth
- 2 cup Water
- 7 oz Udon Noodles
- 4 tbsp Canola Oil as needed
- 2 tsp Sesame Oil
- 1 tsp Ground Pepper
- 1 Salt to taste
- 1 Green Onion chopped for garnish
Instructions to make to make Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup
- In a soup pot Heat 2 Tablespoons of Canola and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil
- Prepare the beef. I like it thinly sliced and cut into 1 inch squares.
- Add the beef to the hot oil. Add half the ginger paste and half the garlic paste, 2 teaspoons each. Cook until the beef is browned. Remove beef to a plate.
- Prepare vegetables.
- Add more canola oil to pot if needed and add the onions, carrots, and peppers. Saute until the onions are translucent. About 2 minutes.
- Add the other half of ginger paste and garlic paste and stir. Add the cabbage and mushrooms and stir. Cook the vegetables until the cabbage softens about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef back to the pot and stir. Add the soy sauce stir. Scraping the bottom of the pan.
- Add the beef stock and water and stir to combine. Bring to a simmer and let cook for about 30 minutes to an hour. Taste and add salt to taste.
- Cook the noodles in a separate pot using directions on the package. I cook mine just until they're almost fully cooked. Drain and rinse in cold water to stop cooking. Add the noodles to the soup when you're ready to eat.
- Serve and enjoy. Garnish with fresh chopped green onions. I also added siracha to mine for a little spice.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make basic modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. As for standard cooking abilities for newbies you don’t require to discover them yet only if you understand some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and simple lunch dishes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Quick Asian Beef and Mushroom Noodle Soup. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!