Recipe of Perfect Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad
Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad is 4 ppl. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad estimated approx 10-15 mins.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here is my 20th recipe for my cookbook. Asian fried steak served with noodle salad. Very unique flavours enhancing the steaks itself. Lemongrass is the most important ingredient for this dish. I have cooked it for my friends and turned out good. #mycookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad:
- 2 lemongrass stalks
- 2 tsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp Asian fish sauce
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 lean beef steaks
- 125 g noodles
- 2 limes, grated zest and juice
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and finally sliced
- 100 g bean sprouts
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and sliced
- 1 cucumber, seeds removed
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds
Steps to make to make Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad
- To make the marinade grind the lemongrass and garlic paste. Cost the steaks with the marinade and season with salt, (to enhance the flavour of the meat, refrigerated for 45mins or preferable over night)
- Pre cook the noodles as per the packet instructions and set aside to cool.
- In a lightly oiled saucepan on medium heat, cook the steaks on both sides. Cooking time will vary depending on how you like your steak (rare, medium or well done). Remove from the heat and place on a plate to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the fish sauce, soy sauce, olive oil and chilli. Stir well.
- In a serving bowl add the noodles, pepper, sliced cucumber, bean sprouts, juice and zest lime and sesame seeds. Gently combine the ingredients before adding the fish sauce.
- Finally, slice the steaks into strips and serve with the noodle salad. Garnish with basil and coriander.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences in time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses fewer or more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make simple adjustments to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes on time. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you do not need to learn them but only if you master some straightforward food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Asian Fried Steak With Noodle Salad. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!