Hey everyone, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. They’re nice and they look wonderful. B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I had this at Okamura restaurant, and it was so delicious that I decided to make it myself.
– After simmering, if you let it cool before eating, the flavors will blend in even more and it will taste even better.
– It's best if you use tendons with a lot of red meat. For 4 servings. Recipe by Cooking S Papa
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl:
- 400 grams Beef tendon
- 800 grams Cooked rice
- 1/2 Onion
- 1/2 Konnyaku
- 1 block Firm tofu
- 1 Green onion, red pickled ginger, shichimi chili powder
- 4 Egg yolk (optional)
- 800 ml ●Soup from boiling the beef tendon
- 1 tbsp ●Sugar
- 2 tbsp ●Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp ●Mirin
- 2 clove ●Garlic (grated)
- 1 knob ●Ginger (grated)
- 3 tbsp Miso
- 1 tbsp Hatcho Miso
- Used for Parboiling :
- 3 slice Sliced ginger
- 3 Japanese leek (green part)
Instructions to make to make B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl
- Strain the tofu for more than 2 hours to drain completely. Cut the thickness in half and then cut those pieces in half.
- Cut the konnyaku into 5mm thick pieces and then into 1x2cm cubes. Parboil for 5 minutes. Cut the onion into wedges.
- Fill a pot with water and add the sliced ginger. Bring it to a boil and then add the beef tendon. Parboil for 3 minutes. Once done, place the tendons in cold water and rinse.
- Place the tendons and 1.5L of water into a pressure cooker. Turn on the heat and pressurize for 20 minutes. Once 20 minutes is up, let the meat cook with the residual heat until the pressure is released.
- Rinse the tendons in cold water and cut into 2cm squares. Put 750ml of the boiled juices into a pot and add the ● ingredients, the tofu, the konnyaku, and the beef. Turn on the heat.
- Let it simmer on low heat for 15 minutes and then add the miso and hatcho miso. Simmer everything and stir. Use aluminum foil as a drop lid and cook for 10 more minutes.
- After 10 minutes, add the onion and simmer on low heat. If the liquid has boiled down too much, add some more of the boiled meat liquid. Once the onion becomes tender, it's done.
- Place on top of a bowl of rice and optionally top with chopped green onion, egg yolk, and red pickled ginger.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have a lot more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to accomplish this objective. To put it simply, start making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to discover them however just if you master some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Super Quick Homemade B-Class Gourmet Food from Shinbashi, Tokyo! Beef Rice Bowl. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!