Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Baked Meringue and Custard
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Baked Meringue and Custard. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Baked Meringue and Custard is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Baked Meringue and Custard is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Baked Meringue and Custard, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Baked Meringue and Custard delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Baked Meringue and Custard estimated approx 6 hours.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Baked Meringue and Custard using 3 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Half of the Meringue is on the Plate
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Baked Meringue and Custard:
- 16 hen eggs
- 800 g White Sugar
- 4 Pt./2.000ml Pasteurized Cow Milk
Instructions to make to make Baked Meringue and Custard
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 8.
Crack One egg at a time and over your Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl put whole egg into the Palm of your Hand allow the egg white too run through your Fingers – add the egg yolk too a separate large Mixing Bowl. Do all this too the 16 eggs
- Combine all the egg yolks together with a Dinner Fork and then add 400g White Sugar, further mix with the Dinner Fork. In a large non-stick Wok add 4 Pints of cold Pasteurized Cow Milk and bring too the boil on the hob. Add hot milk over the top of the sugary egg yolks and keep stirring with a heat proof Spatula or Wooden Spoon. Add back too the non-stick Wok and keep stirring on the lowest hob heat setting until thickened
- Put Kenwood Plastic see through guard on your Kenwood Food Mixer and then add the Kenwood Whisk attachment – attach your Kenwood Food Mixer Bowl with the raw egg white's in and then whisk on full power until the egg white's stiffen. Gradually add 400g White Sugar – mixing on a low speed. Add Baking Parchment Paper too the bottom of your Baking Tray and then spread the raw stiff Meringue evenly.
- Place in the very hot oven and then immediately turn the oven down to Gas Mark 1 (One) and then bake on this very low oven temperature for 6 hours. Allow too cool in the oven for a day or two and then eat some of the Meringue with some of the cold cooked custard
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them but just if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and simple lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Baked Meringue and Custard. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!