Steps to Make Super Quick Homemade Beef and ale pie
Hello everybody, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef and ale pie. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef and ale pie is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef and ale pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef and ale pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef and ale pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef and ale pie is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef and ale pie using 9 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is soooo delicious and can be adapted to what's in your fridge/cupboard and the choice of ale will change the overall taste of the pie!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef and ale pie:
- 800 g diced beef
- 1 onion
- 500 g veg of your choice (I used peppers, courgettes and carrots)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 bottle ruby ale (I used Hobgoblin)
- 1 sheet puff pastry
- 1 stock cube
- Blob of oil or butter for the pan
- 1/2 tbsp flour
Instructions to make to make Beef and ale pie
- Dice all the veg you are using.
- Heat oil/butter in a large casserole dish and add the beef.
- Once the beef has browned all over, it may end up letting off a lot of liquid, so drain the liquid and sprinkle over the flour. Stir to coat and then remove it from the pan and set aside.
- Heat some more oil /butter in the pan then add the vegetables. Fry until the onions are soft.
- Add the beef to the veg, crumble over the stock cube and poor in the bottle of beer
- Boil the mixture for about 10-15mins until it starts to reduce.
- At this stage you can leave it much longer for the liquid to get really thick and gravy like (and delicious) but if you're in a rush like me you can scoop out the beef and veg with a slotted spoon and place into a pie dish.
- Cut out a circle big enough to cover the pie dish but be aware it could shrink in the oven so err on the side of too big. If you want to, you can decorate the pie with leftover pastry (mine was an attempt at the Liverpool FC logo!)
- Beat the egg in a small bowl and then brush the egg over the pastry lid.
- Bake in the oven at 200c for 20mins or until the pastry is nice and golden on top.
- Serve with potato and veg of your choice. You can also make gravy or use the leftover liquid from the pie mixture!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your individual preferences in time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them but only if you grasp some straightforward food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family members without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Award-winning Beef and ale pie. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!