Hello everybody, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme.. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme. is one of the most well liked of current trending foods on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme. is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme., starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme. delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme. is 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme. estimated approx 25 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme. using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Excellent, Quick and Delicious can really make dinner night with family great.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme.:
- 2 can red enchilada sauce 10 ounces each hot or mild
- 1 can 10 ounce green enchilada sauce
- 1 can refried beans 24 oz
- 1 can 24 oz chili no beans
- 2 cup shredded cheese taco blend
- 2 cup shredded cheese your choice
- 2 packages flour tortilla/ burrito shells medium size
- 2 lb ground beef
- 1 can 10 oz diced hot or mild rotel tomatoes
Steps to make to make Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme.
- Brown ground beef add taco seasoning or other seasoning to you taste.
- drain ground beef and set aside
- heat refried beans
- on flour burrito shells add desired amount of beans and ground beef. can add cooked Spanish rice if desired.
- fold shells with beef and beans (rice optional) completely. continue til all done.
- in large 13×9 deep baking pan lightly spray with cooking oil.
- pour 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce in bottom and place prepared burritos in side by side (may require 2 pans depending on size of burritos).
- mix additional cans of red and green enchilada sauce with chili and drained rotel tomatoes, mix well.
- pour chili, rotel and enchilada mix over burritos.
- place in per heated oven set at 350° for 45 minutes.
- remove burritos from oven and add taco blend cheese.
- place back in oven for additional 15-20 min til cheese is melted good.
- remove and garnish with other cheese of choice and enjoy.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you do not require to discover them however only if you master some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick and simple lunch recipes but its good something to chew on. With any luck this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Beef and Bean Burritos Supreme.. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!