Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis is something which I have loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis using 13 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Such a great dish, Creamy beef red curry with griddled aubergine, I love this on steamed Jasmine rice. Hit the spot.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis:
- 300-350 grams steak beef (any cut, aged beef is preferred, not stewing steak)
- 50 grams red curry paste (you need 75 grams, if using homemade red curry paste)
- 1 Bell pepper
- 1 aubergine
- 400 ml coconut milk
- 1 Tbsp fish sauce
- 1 Tbsp sunflower oil
- 2 Tsp sugar
- 1 hand full Thai Basil/ Basil
- 1 bird eye chilli
- 30 ml milk
Instructions to make to make Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis
- Marinate beef in the milk
- Chop bell pepper. Chop aubergine, rub lightly with oil, salt and pepper.
- Grill aubergines on griddle pan. Leave them aside.
- Heat up the oil in deep pan with medium-low heat. Add curry paste and move it around to cook until it smells nice.
- Add half coconut milk. Mix it with curry paste in the pan until it simmers. Then add beef in.
- Let them simmer in medium-low heat. So beef can be nice and soft. Close the lid, if you can.
- Add Bell perpper, fish sauce and sugar. Mix them. Let the curry simmer for a couple of minutes.
- Add aubergines and Coat them with curry sauce. Add chopped bird eye chillies and Thai Basil. Let them simmer for a minute. Taste!
- Add more salt or season it, if needed. Now it’s ready to be served.
As your experience and also self-confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes gradually. Whether you intend to offer a dish that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make basic changes to accomplish this goal. Simply put, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for novices you do not require to learn them but only if you grasp some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast and also simple lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. With any luck this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Recipe of Ultimate Beef and grilled aubergine red curry topped with Bird eye chillis. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!