Hey everyone, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce is something that I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce is 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce using 14 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I love beef tongue with leek-salt sauce! I used inexpensive mixed ground meat to make hamburgers using that type of sauce.
If you are cooking these at a table on a griddle, make them thin and press down hard on them with a spatula, and also make them bite size. Enjoy with a squeeze of lemon on so that they taste like beef tongue.
Microwaved onions won't cool down immediately, so if you complete step 1 before everything else, your workflow will go smoothly.
I wanted to have the feeling of eating "meat!" so I didn't add any fillers or binders such as bread crumbs or egg. Recipe by putimiko
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce:
- 200 grams Mixed ground beef and pork
- 100 grams Pork (thickly cut boned rib or shoulder meat)
- 1/2 Onion
- 1 tsp ◎Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp ◎Chicken soup stock granules
- 1 clove ◎Garlic (grated)
- 1 to ◎Black pepper, salt and pepper
- Leek sauce:
- 1 The white part of a leek (or green onion)
- 1 tbsp ●Sesame oil
- 2 tsp plus ●Roasted sesame seeds
- 1/5 tsp ●Salt
- 1 ●Black pepper, chicken soup stock granules
- 1 optional ＊Lemon ＊Slow boiled egg or fried egg
Steps to make to make Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce
- Finely chop the onion, put into a heatproof container and microwave (1 1/2 minutes at 500W). Transfer the onion to a sieve and leave to cool.
- Chop the pork up roughly so that there's still some texture (about 5mm pieces). Compare with the egg.
- Make the leek sauce: Finely chop the white leek, and combine with the ● ingredients to season. If you aren't fond of raw leek, soak it in cold water first. You can mix it half and half with green onion, or just use all green onion.
- I used teppanyaki (or yakiniku) pork this time. Choose pork rib, pork shoulder or any part that has some fat.
- Put the ground meat and chopped up pork from step 2, plus the onion from step 1, into a bowl. Add the ◎ marked seasoning and mix well.
- Knead well until the ground meat has turned white (this is the key), and form into patties while eliminating any air bubbles.
- I made 3 burgers this time. If you make 2 they'll be pretty big ones that are about 150 g each. You can make a lot of little ones too.
- Put a little oil in a frying pan and pan fry the burgers. When they are nicely browned, flip them over.
- Turn the heat down, and cook through to the middle thoroughly. When they are cooked they will puff up.
- Transfer to serving plates, top with plenty of the leek sauce from step 3, and serve. Top with a slow-boiled egg or a fried egg for more volume. It goes well with lemon and black pepper too.
- I tried making them small and dainty to serve to guests. They may be cute topped with fried quail eggs.
- This is a very meaty burger too."Kimchi Hamburgers With Korean Nori Seaweed Sauce."
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or more components or is a bit more or less spicy, you can make basic changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to discover them however only if you understand some easy food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete overview to fast as well as easy lunch dishes but its good food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Ultimate Beef and Pork Hamburger Steaks With Salt-Leek Sauce. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!