Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang. One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. They’re nice and they look fantastic. Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
‘Mazegohan’ is a Japanese rice dish. Rice and other ingredients are cooked separately and mixed together. This is a Korean inspired ‘Mazegohan’ that I used Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) for seasoning. It’s spicy but only slightly. You might be interested in Japanese flavoured ‘Asian Mushroom Mazegohan’ and ‘Asian Mushrooms & Garlic Mazegohan’.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang:
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Japanese Short Grain Rice
- About 200g Asian Mushrooms of your choice
- *Note: Today I used 6 Shiitake Mushrooms, 100g Shimeji and 80g Enoki
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 250 g Beef Steak *thinly sliced
- Salt *OR extra Soy Sauce
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
- 1 tablespoon Sugar
- 2 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Gochujang (Korean Spicy Miso) *alter the amount to suit your taste
- 1 clove Garlic *grated
- 1 small piece Ginger *grated
Steps to make to make Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang
- Wash Rice and cook as normal.
- Thinly slice Beef Steak and cut into bite-size pieces. Slice Shiitake. Cut off the bottom of Shimeji and Enoki, tear OR cut into smaller pieces. *Note: All Mushrooms need to be cut into the size that is easy to eat.
- Combine all the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
- When the Rice is cooked, start cooking Beef. Heat Sesame Oil in a frying pan, cook Beef pieces. When cooked, add Mushrooms, but do not add Enoki yet as Enoki can be cooked very quickly.
- When Mushrooms are cooked, add Enoki, add the sauce, and stir to combine. Add the mixture to the cooked Rice and gently mix to combine. Add Salt OR extra Soy Sauce if required.
- Sprinkle some chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and serve. *Note: You may wish to add some Kimchi as well.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little essentially zesty, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to discover them yet only if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its excellent food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Beef & Asian Mushroom Mazegohan with Gochujang. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!