Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl estimated approx 25 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl using 11 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This was created out of lack of things for dinner. There are many names for it, pantry party, what have you. But this one ended up really nice. Easy, only one pot (not counting rice) and pretty quick. A small amount of bacon (not too much) adds a nice hint of flavor.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 large onion, chopped
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 1/4 tsp cumin
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 slice bacon
- 3/4 cup frozen veggies of your choice
- 4 cup cooked rice
Instructions to make to make Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl
- Start rice according to package instructions.
- Add oil to a skillet, wok or stir fry pan, set heat to medium high
- Chop up bacon into 1/2 – 3/4 inch pieces
- Add bacon to hot pan, stir and cook until just before crisp
- Add ground beef to pan, break it up as it cooks. Bacon pieces should crisp up also while the beef cooks.
- Note – if you have a lot of fat, drain it before adding onions & garlic. When beef just loses all its pink color, add garlic and onion and frozen veggies, I was using Edamame here.
- Stir and cook until onion is cooked, about 4-5 minutes.
- Reduce heat to medium. Add can of soup, fill can half full of milk and add.
- Stir until combined. Add black pepper and cumin. Stir for about 3-4 minutes. Make sure it is completely heated through, and cooked to your liking.
- Place about 1 cup of hot cooked rice in bowl.
- Add about 1/4 of the meat mixture on top. Serve.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have extra all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit more or less hot, you can make basic modifications to achieve this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you do not need to learn them but only if you understand some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Recipe of Speedy Beef, Bacon and Cream Rice Bowl. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!