Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. They are nice and they look wonderful. Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot is 2-3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot estimated approx 2 hour 15 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
A delicious and warming meal, perfect for the colder months. This layered hotpot is sure to bring a smile to your face. A savoury beef and bean mix layered between thinly sliced potatoes and covered in a bubbling layer of cheddar cheese.
#hotpot #cassarole #beef #potatoes #beans #bakedbeans #gravy #winterfood #comfortfood #onepotrecipe #britishfood #onerecipeonetree #englishfood
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot:
- 200 g potatoes, sliced into very fine discs lengthways,
- 200 g fresh or frozen lean 5% fat beef mince,
- 1 tin reduced sugar/salt baked beans,
- 1/2 a red onion, chopped finely,
- 50 g 50% reduced fat cheddar, grated,
- 1/2 tbsp malt vinegar,
- A few drops Worcestershire sauce,
- 1 tbsp tomato ketchup,
- 1/4 tbsp tomato pureé paste,
- 3 tsp beef gravy granules,
- 1/2 tsp garlic granules,
- 1 tsp dried parsley,
- 1 pinch dried Thyme,
- Salt and pepper to season,
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- To finish:
- Extra grated cheese (optional)
Steps to make to make Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and add in the red onion and malt vinegar. Cook it over a medium heat whilst stirring occasionally until it softens up.
- Next add the beef mince and grind over some black pepper and a pinch of salt to season. Brown off the mince and turn the heat down lower. Add in the dried herbs and garlic granules. Stir everything together.
- Add the tomato paste, 3 tsp of beef gravy granules and then the tin of baked beans and Worcestershire sauce. Combine the ingredients and then add the ketchup. Season with a touch more salt and pepper to taste. Add a small dash of water in to loosen up the mix slightly if needed (around 1/4 small mug full), and then set aside.
- Take a medium sized casserole or perspex dish and spoon in 1/3rd of the beef and bean mix to the base of the dish and spread it around to form a level layer. Then take 1/3rd of the sliced potatoes and layer it over the beef. Season with a little salt over the potatoes.
- Layer on the next 1/3rd of the beef and bean mix, then again 1/3rd of the sliced potatoes. Keep going until you have placed over the final layer of potatoes. Again season with a little salt and pepper.
- Preheat your oven to 200 (fan). Cover the hotpot with foil and place on a baking tray in the middle shelf and bake for around 1 hour 45 mins. After that, remove the foil and grate over the cheese. Bake for a further 10-15 minutes uncovered.
- Once the cheese is bubbling and golden and the potato layers cooked through, remove from the oven and allow to sit and cool for a couple of minutes before serving up. Grate over a little extra cheese if desired. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and adjust your diet plan to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you don’t require to learn them however only if you understand some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a total guide to fast as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. With any luck this will get your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this special food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Quick Beef & Bean Cheesy Layered Hotpot. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!