Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker)
Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker). One of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker) is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is appreciated by millions daily. Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker) is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker) is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker) estimated approx 1hr.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker) using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I have been meaning for a while to learn more about pressure cooking, so I bought one recently and it’s brilliant. I thought I would give one of my favourite slow cooked recipes a go. Normally I would put all this in the slow cooker and leave for 8 hours on low. This only took 50 minutes and was exactly the same! Overall I am really impressed with this way of cooking 🧑🍳 and really happy with the Ninja Foodi
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker):
- 500 g Beef Cheeks
- 1 onion
- 1 carrot
- 1 celery stick
- 250 ml Beef Stock
- 250 ml Red wine
- 2 Garlic cloves
- 1 bay leaf
Steps to make to make Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker)
- Get all your ingredients together and chop the carrot, celery and onion roughly. Smash the garlic and cut your beef cheeks in to a few smaller portions
- Season the beef cheeks well and brown on all sides in some olive oil. This is to lock in the flavour. I used the sear/saute function on my Ninja Foodi
- Once they are seared remove, and add all the vegetables and Garlic and sauté for a few minutes
- Once they are sautéed, add the red wine and bring to the boil, then add the stock and beef cheeks
- Close the lid of the pressure cooker, ensuring the pressure nob is set to seal. Cook via high pressure for 50 minutes. I set the Ninja Foodi to quick release of the pressure.
- Once the pressure is released, remove the beef cheeks, sieve the vegetables so you are just left with the stock/red wine in a pan. Make sure you squish the vegetables and garlic through the sieve so you get all the lovely juices in the pan.
- Reduce the liquid by half, this will intensify the flavour and thicken the sauce. If you are pressed for time you can always thicken with a little cornflour mixed with water and add that to the pan. Once reduced add some butter to give it a nice glaze (a teaspoon will do)
- Add back your beef cheeks and serve. I find it goes really well with Polenta, so I made Parmesan Polenta.
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will discover that you have extra natural control over your diet plan and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to serve a dish that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make simple modifications to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them however only if you master some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Favorite Beef Cheeks with Red wine sauce (pressure cooker). Thank you very much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!