Hey everyone, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato. One of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They are fine and they look wonderful. Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
This is a favourite in our family ;))
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato:
- 500 grams Minced Beef
- 2 medium Onions chopped small
- 2 medium Carrots chopped small
- 50 grams Red kidney beans
- 2 tbsp Olive oil
- 2 clove Garlic Crushed
- 1/2 tsp Cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 2 can Chopped Tomato
- 1/2 Red Sweet pepper chopped small
- 1/2 Green sweet oepper chopped small
- 2 Beef Stock Cubes
- 1 can water (use tomato can)
- 4 large Baking potatoes
Instructions to make to make Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato
- In a heavy skillet, add the oil, and then onions, carrots, and peppers. Fry for about 7 mins stirring often.
- Add the garlic, cumin,cinnamon, chili snd salt and pepper. Fry for a minute mixing it well.
- Add the cans of tomatoes and 1 can of water, 2 beef cubes, stir all in. Then add the minced beef stir well, transfer to a heavy sauce pan and simmer for an hour, stir occasionally.
- For the last 30 mins of cooking, bake the four potatoes in the microwave with skins on and washed. If using the oven wrap them in foil and put in the oven before you start the chili beef, as they take an hour in the oven.
- When potatoes and chili beef are done, put baked potatoes on a plate, slice through but not right through in a cross shape, from top to bottom then left to right half way.
- With the chili beef, ladle it in the potatoes, bulging over the sides, and add a little fresh coriander chopped on top for decoration and the lovely smell, and serve hot.
- You can also have chili con carne with long grain rice or fries, or a bit of both
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet to your individual preferences over time. Whether you want to offer a dish that makes use of less or more components or is a little basically zesty, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for novices you don’t need to discover them yet just if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Award-winning Beef Chili Con Carne over Baked Potato. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!