Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style). It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) is one of the most favored of current trending foods on earth. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) estimated approx 20 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can have Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style) using 14 ingredients and 22 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is not expensive, easy with lots of flavor. Common ingredients that can be obtained in regular groceries makes it ideal for coming home from work and whipping up dinner. Note – use low sodium soy or it can get to salty. If you only have regular soy, substitute 1 tablespoon water for 1 of regular soy sauce in the sauce. You notice the recipes doesn't call for any additional salt. You can however change this depending on your tastes
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style):
- 1/2 lb Beef
- 3/4 lb cabbage (Napa/Chinese or green)
- 1/2 each onion
- 7 clove garlic
- 4 each Hot peppers (optional)
- 6 each fresh mushrooms
- 6 oz dried rice or egg noodles
- 3 each eggs
- 1 tbsp milk or cream (optional)
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 3 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tbsp Hot sauce (optional)
- ground black pepper
Steps to make to make Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style)
- Soak noodles in water 30 minutes before starting
- Prep all ingredients before starting to cook
- Slice beef thin, I got this thin steak on sale, sliced it in half, made 1/4 inch slices. I have not done (yet) but I would think you could use ground beef if you had it.
- Dice garlic and peppers, I just happen to have these hot little numbers, but any pepper will do, I've used jalapenos, Serrano whatever I happen to have.
- Dice onion
- Slice your fresh mushrooms. I just have these baby Portobello, but button, trumpet, or what you have works.
- Slice you cabbage about 1/4 inch thick, in strips, I put it in a bowl I can reuse for the step during the cooking process when you need to hold the cooked stuff for a couple minutes.
- Break your eggs into bowl, added the milk/cream (I find it keeps the eggs a little more moist and stops them from over cooking) mix them up. Do a grind or two of black pepper and mix that in also.
- Add your sauce ingredients into a bowl or coffee mug, and mix well.
- Add 4 tablespoons oil to a stir-fry/wok/skillet. I'm using a 11 inch stir-fry pan in the pictures. Heat on medium high.
- After the oil is hot, added your beef, stir for about 1 minute until the pink is gone
- Add garlic and peppers (if using) stir for about 1 minute.
- Add mushrooms and onions, stir for 2-3 minutes until mushrooms are slightly cooked.
- Add the cabbage, keep stirring until the cabbage is well wilted, about 3 minutes
- Add the drained noodles. If the noodles you are using seem too long, I usually take a scissors to them and shorten them. Keep stirring until the noodles soften, and all is well mixed. Lower heat to medium.
- Give the sauce one last stir, and add to the pan. Stir through about 1 minute.
- Remove all to your bowl you used to hold the cabbage.
- Add 2 tablespoons oil to pan, allow to heat up.
- Give the eggs one last stir. Add to the pan.
- Let the eggs sit for about 30 seconds, then using a folding motion, stir for about 30 seconds until they are about half cooked.
- Add the noodle mixture on top of the eggs, and stir eggs through. Leave some "chunks" of egg.
- Serve, you can use some chopped green onions, chopped chives or cilantro to garnish if you desire.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make easy adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them however only if you master some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to fast and also easy lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food How to Prepare Award-winning Beef Fried Noodles (Thai style). Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!