Hello everybody, it’s Brad, welcome to my recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Beef In Oyster Sauce. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef In Oyster Sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beef In Oyster Sauce is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef In Oyster Sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef In Oyster Sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef In Oyster Sauce is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef In Oyster Sauce estimated approx 50 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Beef In Oyster Sauce using 22 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Simple and delicious plus easy to make. This beef in oyster sauce is salty and savoury and will have you going back for more! Here I've served it with some simple steamed rice.
#beefinoystersauce #beef #oystersauce #stirfry #chinesefood #healthy #greenpepper #ginger #garlic #onion #chinese #oriental #oyster #takeaway #fakeaway #bellpepper #wok #quick #beefsteak #lowcalorie #broccoli
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef In Oyster Sauce:
- 400 g thin beef frying steaks, sliced into long thin strips,
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped into bite sized pieces,
- 1/2 an onion, chopped into chunks,
- 1 tbsp premium oyster sauce (I used Lee Kum Kee brand),
- 1 tbsp light soy sauce,
- 1.5 inches fresh ginger, finely chopped,
- 2 cloves garlic, finely sliced,
- 1 tsp fish sauce,
- 1.5 tsp granulated sugar,
- 200 ml water,
- 1 tbsp cooking oil such as sunflower/vegetable,
- 1/2 tsp white pepper,
- 1/2 tsp msg (optional),
- To prep the beef:
- 1 tbsp cornflour,
- 1/3 rd bowl cold water,
- Serving Suggestions:
- Jasmine sticky / boiled white rice
- Egg noodles / chow mein
- To garnish (optional):
- Sliced red chillies,
- Sliced spring onion
Instructions to make to make Beef In Oyster Sauce
- First prep the beef by making a slurry of cornflour and water in a bowl, then slicing the beef thinly against the grain and placing it to soak in the mixture for at least 30 mins. This will tenderise the meat. Heat a wok up over a high heat and the oil. Once nice and hot add in the onion and bell pepper. Stir fry whilst moving the ingredients continually around the wok for around two minutes.
- Add in the beef (water cornflour slurry completely drained off), ginger and garlic. Season with white pepper and add the MSG if using it. Stir fry, again tossing the ingredients and moving them around for another couple of minutes.
- Add the light soy sauce and oyster sauce. Toss to coat everything evenly in the glossy brown sauce. Now pour in the water and turn down the heat a little to bring to a vigorous simmer. Add in the fish sauce and sugar. Stir well until dissolved into the water. Place the broccoli florets on top after around seven minutes of simmering the beef and add a lid to steam it inside the wok.
- Simmer away for a few more minutes until the water reduces and thickens by half into a glossy sauce and the broccoli is tender. Allow to cool down gradually upon the hob once you've switched it off so the sauce reduces and thickens a little further. Stir one last time then serve up with your choice of side(s) and garnish. Enjoy! 🙂
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet and adapt your diet plan to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses less or even more active ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. In other words, start making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental food preparation abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them but just if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also simple lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Any-night-of-the-week Beef In Oyster Sauce. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!