Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme is something that I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme estimated approx 40 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme using 18 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Another something new is the sausage seasoning you're getting with this week's Beef Kebabs. Y'all. This stuff! It's a new pantry staple for us and comes from a recently founded Atlanta-based company called Southern Links BBQ, a Georgia-based BBQ sauce and blended spice company. With the perfect amount of heat, it's made from the highest quality spices from across the globe and is a great pair for pork, beef, turkey, chicken, lamb…the list goes on. Learn more at www.PeachDish.com
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme:
- Beef Kebabs
- 1 lb ground beef
- 2 tbsp Sausage Seasoning
- 6 each 8 inch wood skewers
- 2 tbsp cooking oil, divided
- Rice with Thyme
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 3/4 cup long grain rice
- 2 each thyme sprig
- 1 Salt, to taste
- 1 Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp butter
- Sautéed Red Cabbage
- 1 small onion, sliced thinly
- 1/2 small red cabbage, washed and sliced thinly
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp raw sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp rosemary sea salt
Instructions to make to make Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme
- Thoroughly mix the ground beef and sausage seasoning preferably from Southern Links BBQ. Divide into six equal portions and shape each into a 6-inch long cylinder, then run a skewer through the center of each from end to end.
- Combine water, rice, and thyme in a small saucepot with a lid, and season with a bit of salt and pepper. Place over medium-high heat, and cook uncovered. Bring to a boil, and continue to cook for about 8 minutes. Reduce the heat to very low and stir briefly, taking care to move rice from the bottom of the pan. Cover, continuing to cook for about 15 minutes. Remove from heat, and let stand while covered for at least five minutes.
- While rice is cooking, heat a large sauté pan over medium-high heat. Brown the kebabs on all sides to cook through. Remove kebabs from the pan, reduce heat to medium, then add remaining tablespoon of cooking oil and the onion.
- Cook until the onion starts to become translucent, 2-3 minutes. Add the cabbage, and continue to cook while stirring for another 2-3 minutes. Add the vinegar, sugar, and sea salt. Cover and continue to cook until tender, about five minutes.
- Remove the thyme sprigs from the rice (any leaves that have fallen off can remain), add the butter and mix in while fluffing with a fork. Adjust seasoning if necessary. Serve and enjoy!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a bit more or less zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to attain this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them but just if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Beef Kebabs with Sautéed Red Cabbage and Rice with Fresh Thyme. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!