Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Beef Kofta Curry. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef Kofta Curry is one of the most popular of current trending foods in the world. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beef Kofta Curry is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Kofta Curry, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Kofta Curry delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef Kofta Curry using 27 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I love meatballs. I love eating them in pasta dishes mostly … its been a real long time since I made Indian food at home – we have been on this lean/clean eating plan and that included no Indian. The only times we have eaten Indian is when we go to a friends place or to a restaurant. I suddenly had a craving for meatballs and I knew I couldn't make a pasta dish so Indian it was to please the hubby
I loved the outcome! It was just delicious and definitely finger licking good! K loved it too … He was impressed. I went with beef mince as K doesn't love lamb mince … Chicken or Turkey is leaner so you can go for that too.. Also I didn't didn't deep fry the kofta balls, I dropped them just as in the curry and cooked it… I found the kofta balls had all the flavour of the curry in it too … it was so YUM!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef Kofta Curry:
- For the Kofta
- 800 gms beef / lamb / chicken of mince, go with
- 1 onion large diced
- 1 tbsp garlic paste
- 1 tbsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds ground
- 1/2 tsp coriander seeds ground
- 1/4 tsp chilli powder
- 1 tsp garam masala powder
- 1 egg
- 1 lemon Juice of
- to taste Salt
- 1 onion large
- 2 tomatoes large diced
- 1 green chilli slit lengthwise
- 1 tbsp ginger garlic each of and pastes
- 1 tsp coriander power
- 1 tsp cumin powder
- 1 tsp garam masala
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 inch cinnamon stick
- 3 cloves
- 2 pods cardamom
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 cup yogurt well beaten
- 2 tbsps oil
- to taste Salt
Steps to make to make Beef Kofta Curry
- I put all the ingredients mentioned under the kofta list and minced it fine. Mix well and make kofta balls, slightly smaller than golf balls
- Some people like to fry the kofta balls, but I am going to drop these just as in the curry base and trust me the kofta balls won't fall apart! They actually get real juicy and get all the yummy spice flavour in
- Alright time to make the curry base!
- In some heated oil, add the onions, ginger and garlic pastes, cinnamon stick, cloves, cardamom pods and bay leaves
- Once the onions have softened add the tomatoes, green chilli and all the masala powders: coriander, cumin, garam masala and turmeric powder. I added a cup of water and also the beaten yogurt. Let the curry start to boil and then about 7 minutes later, gently drop the kofta balls into the curry
- I made sure the kofta balls didn't touch each other and also I did not stack them
- Cook on medium low and put a lid on the pot. Give it around 25minutes and check if the meat balls are cooked. It should be and the curry will be nice and thick and extremely flavourful
- Transfer to a serving bowl and garnish with coriander leaves
- Serve with some freshly made rice and some home made rotis or store bought naans haha
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will certainly find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes less or even more ingredients or is a little more or less spicy, you can make simple adjustments to attain this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to standard food preparation abilities for beginners you do not need to learn them yet only if you grasp some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Quick Beef Kofta Curry. Thanks so much for your time. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!