Hello everybody, it is Drew, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look wonderful. Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits estimated approx 30 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits using 13 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits:
- 1 lb beef boneless chuck cut into 1/2" pieces
- 1 tbsp shortening
- 3 tbsp margarine
- 1 1/2 cup hot water
- 1 tbsp instant beef bouillon
- 1 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme leaves
- 1/4 tsp each salt & pepper
- 12 oz mixed vegetables of your choosing.
- 1/2 cup cold water
- 3 tbsp gluten-free biscuit mix
- 1 cup non-dairy sour cream
- 1 cup gluten-free biscuit mix
Instructions to make to make Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits
- Brown beef in shortening in skillet; remove beef.
- Add margarine, hot water, beef bouillon, worcestershire sauce, thyme, salt, pepper, mixed vegetables, & beef to skillet.
- Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Cover & simmer 30 minutes.
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Prepare biscuits by mixing sour cream & 1 cup biscuit mix; adding baking mix slowly until reach drop biscuit consistency. Then set aside.
- Mix cold water & 3 tbsp baking mix until smooth. Gradually stir into beef mixture. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly; boil & stir 1 minute.
- Pour into 1 1/2 qt casserole dish. Drop biscuit dough over top by spoonful.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes or until biscuits are golden brown.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make simple modifications to achieve this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to learn them but only if you grasp some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and easy lunch dishes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Speedy Beef Pot Pie with Drop Biscuits. Thank you very much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!