Simple Way to Make Quick Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce
Hey everyone, it’s me again, Dan, welcome to my recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It is appreciated by millions every day. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce is 3 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce estimated approx 1 hr.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ive been trying to find other ways to use tamarind sauce in our meals and this was just a perfect combination
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce:
- For the beef
- 600 grams beef fillet
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1 tbls cumin powder
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbls fresh garlic paste
- 1 tsp fresh ginger paste
- 1 tbls olive oil for marinade
- 2 tbls oil to grill the satay
- For the tamarind sauce
- 1/4 cup fresh tamarind pulp
- to taste Salt
- 1 tbls paprika powder
- 4-5 tbls water (depending on how concentrated you prefer the sauce to be)
- 1/2 tbls garlic powder
- 1 tsp Red chilli flakes (optional)
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1 tsp brown sugar
Instructions to make to make Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce
- To marinate the beef, mix in the oil and all the other ingredients until all ingredients are well combined
- Cut the beef into 1 to 1 1/2 inch cubes (or however you would prefer your beef satay to be)
- In a bowl, combine the marinade and beef until all beef pieces are thoroughly coated with the marinade. Leave aside for at least 30 minutes for the flavours to combine
- Skewer the beef satays and keep aside to grill
- To make the tamarind dipping sauce, in a sauce pan, add the tamarind pulp, water and the rest of the ingredients while stir over medium heat.
- Continue stirring the tamarind sauce until it reaches the consistency you prefer (use less or more water). I prefer to heat the ingredients together for it to combine well.
- In a hot grill pan, heat the cooking oil and begin grilling the beef satays until cooked to your liking.
- Serve warm with the tamarind dipping sauce and a sprinkle of fresh chopped cilantro.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a bit essentially hot, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them however just if you master some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes however its great something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly get your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Steps to Make Award-winning Beef satay with tamarind dipping sauce. Thanks so much for your time. I am sure you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!