Hello everybody, it is Louise, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine is one of the most popular of current trending meals on earth. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine using 10 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine:
- 4 large Beef Short Ribs
- Olive Oil (for frying)
- 1 large head of garlic (cut in half horizontally)
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- 750 ml Bottle of good red wine
- 1 liter Beef Stock
- 150 grams pancetta, cubed
- 250 grams Chestnut mushrooms, cleaned and quartered
- salt and pepper
- roughly chopped flat leaf parsley
Instructions to make to make Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine
- Pre-heat your oven to 170° celcius……. you want to cook these ribs low, and slow!
- If your short ribs are still connected, you will need to seperate them, and then generously season them with salt and pepper. Then put a deep sided roasting tray with a good glug of olive oil on top of your hob, and whack it on full power!
- When your oil is screaming hot, add your short ribs to the roasting tray and brown then on all sides. Meanwhile, cut your garlic head in half horizontally, and then add to the roasting tray along with the tomato puree. You will need to cook the puree for around 1 minute, otherwise it will be bitter.
- Pour in the red wine to deglaze the tray, scraping up all of that beefy goodness! Bring to the boil, and cook for around 10-15 minutes until the wine has reduced by half.
- Add the beef stock, to make the liquid level cover the ribs about half way up. Bring to the boil again, and then spoon the liquid over the ribs.
- Cover the roasting tray with tin foil, and cook in the oven for 2½ hours. You will need to baste the ribs every 30 minutes to make sure they absorb all of that winey flavour!
- Around 10 minutes before the rib are done, fry the pancetta in a tiny bit of olive oil for a couple of minutes until it is starting to crisp up, and then add your quartered chestnut mushrooms cooking for 5 minutes.
- Now it is time to take your short ribs out of the oven….. take them out of the roasting tray, set them aside and prepare your amazing sauce!
- You need to remove each garlic clove from the roasting tray and pass them through a fine sieve into a bowl, and then remove any excess fat from the surface of the red wine juices in the tray. The best way to do this is to lay a few pieces of kitchen roll on the top, and it will absorb it all. Then strain the juices through the same sieve that you used for the garlic into the same bowl. If the sauce is too thin, pop it into a pan and reduce for around 10 minutes, until it reaches the right consistency.
- Lay your short ribs onto a serving platter, and scatter the pancetta and mushrooms over the top. The pour over the sauce, which should be the right thickness to coat the back of a spoon.
- Roughly chop your flat leaf parsley, and sprinkle over the top!
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you intend to offer a recipe that uses fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make simple adjustments to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. As for standard cooking abilities for novices you do not require to learn them yet just if you master some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as simple lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Homemade Beef Short Ribs in Red Wine. Thank you very much for reading. I am sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!