Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, Beef stew with potatoes and veggies. One of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef stew with potatoes and veggies is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Beef stew with potatoes and veggies is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef stew with potatoes and veggies, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef stew with potatoes and veggies delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef stew with potatoes and veggies is 4-5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef stew with potatoes and veggies estimated approx 45-50 min.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Beef stew with potatoes and veggies using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
A classic in my mum's kitchen
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Beef stew with potatoes and veggies:
- 700 g beef meat
- 250 g potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 4 peppers
- 6 mushrooms
- 250 g fresh tomato sauce
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 & half onions
- 150 ml white whine
- 150 ml olive oil
- Black pepper
- Aromatic herbs
- Tablespoon sweet paprika
Steps to make to make Beef stew with potatoes and veggies
- Chop all the veggies and the beef meat into pieces approximately 2-3 cm thick, this step is simple but essential, if the pieces are too thin it'll break apart in the pressure cooker but if they're too thick maybe it'll be raw after the cooking.
- Add the salt and pepper to the beef, just a pinch of each is ok
- Add the olive oil in a pan and fry the beef for 3-4 minutes at high heat to seal the outside of the chops. Remove constantly to avoid burning the meat.
- Using a pressure cooker add the beef with the oil, also add all the veggies and the mushrooms. Cook at mid heat for another 5 minutes
- Add the tomato sauce, the white wine, the aromatic herbs and the sweet paprika. Remove constantly for 5 min at mid heat.
- Add enough water to cover all the ingredients. Preferably warm water to hot slow the cooking process.
- Close the pressure cooker and once it start to release steam cook 30 min at mid heat.
- After 30 min open the pressure cooker and let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!!
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make basic adjustments to achieve this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. As for standard food preparation skills for novices you do not need to discover them but just if you grasp some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and simple lunch recipes but its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food How to Make Any-night-of-the-week Beef stew with potatoes and veggies. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!