Hey everyone, it is Jim, welcome to my recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Beef tongue in capres sauce. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef tongue in capres sauce is one of the most favored of current trending meals in the world. It is appreciated by millions daily. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. Beef tongue in capres sauce is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef tongue in capres sauce, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef tongue in capres sauce delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef tongue in capres sauce is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef tongue in capres sauce estimated approx 5 hours.
To get started with this recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can have Beef tongue in capres sauce using 15 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beef tongue in capres sauce:
- 4 stick celery
- 3 onions
- 1 broth
- 2 maggi beef cubes
- 1 carrot
- 1/2 tsp white pepper
- 2 clous de girofle
- 2 laurel provence
- 1 stick leeks
- 1 salt
- 1 For the sauce
- 2 tsp capres
- 20 grams butter
- 1 tbsp all purpose flour
- 100 ml dry white wine
Steps to make to make Beef tongue in capres sauce
- Clean the tongue thoroughly on a running hot water.
- To further clean it, put the tongue into a pot with a very salty water and bring it to boil. You will see foam on the water, then drain the water, rinse the tongue and repeat the step up to 3 to 4 times until there is no foam coming out off the boiling water (then you know the saliva is completely washed off the tongue)
- Peel the onions( don't slice), peel the carrot and cut in two, wash the celery and leeks thoroughly and cut 10cm pieces, peel the garlic and cut in rough pieces.
- Put 600ml fresh water in a pan with the tongue and add all the vegetables and spices and half teaspoon of salt( broth, pepper and maggi cube).
- Cover the pan and bring it to boil. Then reduce the heat so that the water is below boiling temperature (it most be hot but most not boil because it will make the tongue hard)
- Leave it with 80C for 2 and half hours.
- After 2 and half hours cooking, remove the tongue, put it on a plate and let it completely cool down.
- Filter the hot broth into a container, and throw away the filtered vegetables and spices and you are left with the pure broth.
- Take a stainless steel pan, take 1 tablespoon of all purpose flour and filtered into the pan.
- Heat the pan with the flour and continuously stir it with wooden stick until it takes a dark golden colour and immediately add 20g of butter and keep on stirring and immediately add small quantity of still hot broth, it will immediately boil and continuing adding the broth and stirring until the whole broth is in the pan.
- Then reduce the heat until it slowly boiling. Add 100ml of dry white wine and about 1-2 teaspoon of capres.
- Keep it slowly boiling. Meanwhile, peel the tongue, and slice it 5mm pieces from top to bottom. Cut and throw away the bones if there's any. And add the sliced tongue into the sauce and slowly boil and stir occasionaly for 20 minutes.
- It's best enjoyed with homemade mashed potatoes or alternatively long grain dry white rice.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you want to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more ingredients or is a little essentially spicy, you can make basic changes to achieve this goal. To put it simply, begin making your recipes promptly. As for standard food preparation skills for beginners you do not need to discover them however just if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Beef tongue in capres sauce. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!