Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions every day. Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice is something which I have loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
I like chunky slices of Beef in this soup, but you can use Beef Mince. I like this soup thin, and the rice firm and smooth. That’s why I just pour the soup over hot rice. The rice can be cooked in the soup, but the texture of the rice could become soft and starchy. You might like that texture, though.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice:
- 200-250 g Beef Steak *thinly sliced
- A few thin slices Ginger *cut into fine strips
- 1 teaspoon Sesame Oil *OR Oil of your choice
- Salt & Finely Ground White Pepper
- 2 cups (500 ml) Beef Stock
- 1-2 teaspoons Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dry Cut Wakame
- 2 servings Freshly Cooked Rice
- 1 Spring Onion *finely chopped
- Toasted Sesame Seeds
Steps to make to make Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice
- Heat Oil in a large saucepan, cook Beef slices and Ginger over medium heat. Lightly season with Salt and White Pepper.
- Add Beef Stock, bring to the boil, and skim off the scum. Season with Soy Sauce. The amount of Soy Sauce depends on the saltiness of the stock. Add extra Pepper if required. Add Wakame and remove from the heat.
- Half fill a bowl with Freshly Cooked Rice and pour the Beef and Wakame Soup over. Sprinkle with some finely chopped Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and enjoy hot.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have much more natural control over your diet regimen and also adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or more components or is a bit essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes promptly. As for standard food preparation abilities for newbies you don’t require to learn them yet just if you master some straightforward cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to fast and very easy lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food Recipe of Perfect Beef & Wakame Soup On Rice. Thanks so much for reading. I am sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!