Hey everyone, it’s John, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Beef with aubergines. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beef with aubergines is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. They are fine and they look fantastic. Beef with aubergines is something which I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beef with aubergines, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beef with aubergines delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beef with aubergines is 4 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beef with aubergines estimated approx 2hr 30min.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Beef with aubergines using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Beef with aubergines:
- Beef sauce
- 400 g diced beef
- 1 Onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, sliced
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 100 ml Red wine
- Tomato purée
- 1 can chopped tomatoes
- 800 ml water
- 1 tbsp Thyme
- Roast vegetables
- 2 aubergines
- 2 Peppers
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
Steps to make to make Beef with aubergines
- Cut aubergines into 2cm slices, lay on a plate and sprinkle salt on. Turn over and sprinkle on the other side. Leave for 15min. While that is sweating, prepare the beef.
- Mix flour with salt and pepper and coat the beef. Fry the beef until browned. Set aside
- In pressure cooker, fry onions and garlic in 2tbsp olive oil. Add cinnamon stick, cumin and tomato purée. Add 1 tbsp of sugar and the wine. Bring to the boil and simmer for a few minutes.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and the water. Add thyme and bring back to the boil
- When the tomato sauce is boiling, add the beef. Close the pressure cooker lid and cook for 1hr15 (longer if you have time).
- Back to the roast vegetables. Rinse the aubergines very well and cut into 2cm cube. Cut peppers into bite sized pieces. Add both to a bowl with 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Mix the peppers, aubergines and oil so all the vegetables are coated. Place in a baking tray and cook for 20cm at 220oC. Once done set aside.
- When the beef has finished, release the pressure and remove the cinnamon stick. Check the beef to see if it is tender. If not put lid back on and cook for another 20min. If tender add the veg and simmer for 20min
- Serve with rice and mixed veg
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet to your personal preferences gradually. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more ingredients or is a bit basically hot, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for beginners you do not require to discover them yet only if you master some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Award-winning Beef with aubergines. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!