Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Beğendili Köfte. It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Beğendili Köfte is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. They are nice and they look fantastic. Beğendili Köfte is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Beğendili Köfte, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Beğendili Köfte delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Beğendili Köfte is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Beğendili Köfte estimated approx 30 – 40 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Beğendili Köfte using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I love recipes with Beğendi base and wanted to try a simple one with Köfte (meatballs).
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Beğendili Köfte:
- For the base (Beğendi)
- 3 eggplants
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 2 tablespoon sunflower seed oil
- Half a cup of grated Kaşar cheese
- For the meatballs (Köfte)
- 1 pound minced beef
- 1 egg
- 1 onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- Half a bunch of parsley
- 2 tablespoons bread crumbs
- Chili flakes
Instructions to make to make Beğendili Köfte
- Roast the eggplants on the oven.
- Peel the eggplants off and chop them as they are almost like a mashed potato.
- Roast the flour until its smell is gone and then add milk and stir until it boils.
- Add the eggplants and keep stirring for 5 minutes on low heat.
- Add Kaşar cheese and stir a bit and then turn the heat off.
- Grate the garlic and the onion, remove their water and add all ingredients of the meatballs to a bowl.
- Add 3 tablespoons of water and work the mixture well (10 mins at least)
- Shape the meatballs as you wish and bake at the preheated oven at 200 degrees until they are toasted.
- Place the Beğendi to the bottom of the plate and then place meatballs on top.
- You can also add heated butter with chili as dressing.
- Afiyet olsun – Bon appetit
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adjust your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make simple modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for basic cooking skills for newbies you don’t need to discover them but only if you grasp some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its good something to chew on. Ideally this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family members without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Perfect Beğendili Köfte. Thank you very much for your time. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!