Hey everyone, it’s Jim, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot is one of the most well liked of current trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot is something which I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can have Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
When I cooked Italian ‘Osso Bucco’ on the other day, I realised that the Osso Bucco cuts from beef are the meat I used to use for ‘Oden’, a popular Nabe (Hot Pot) dish in Japan. The cuts are very flavourful and meltingly tender when braised. I am loving to cook Osso Bucco cuts in Japanese way.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot:
- 1 kg Beef ‘Osso Bucco’ Cuts *cuts of beef shank including bone
- 1/2 Daikon *about 300g
- 2 Carrots *about 300g
- 1 thumb-size Ginger *sliced
- 2 cloves Garlic *crushed
- 3 cups Water
- 1 cup Sake (Rice Wine)
- 2-3 tablespoons Sugar
- 4-5 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- Dry Chilli *optional
- Fresh Chilli *optional
Instructions to make to make Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot
- Place Beef Shank Cuts in a pot, add Water, Sake (Rice wine), Ginger and Garlic, and bring to the boil. Skim off the scum and simmer over low heat for 1 to 1 & 1/2 hours. You may wish to cook in a pressure cooker following the pressure cooker’s instruction.
- Daikon and Carrot need to be cut into thick and chunky pieces.
- When Beef Shank are well cooked, the meat will come off the bone. Remove the bone and remove the fat on the surface. Cut the meat into chunky pieces and return to the pot.
- Add vegetables, Sugar, Soy Sauce and Dry Red Chilli (*optional), and bring back to the boil. Lower the heat, cover with baking paper or a drop-lid, and simmer for 30 to 40 minutes or until vegetables are tender.
- Cook over high heat until the liquid thickens or required flavour is achieved. Sprinkle with some sliced fresh Chilli, only if you like more heat, and serve.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will locate that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your personal preferences over time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make straightforward changes to attain this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes in a timely manner. As for fundamental food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them however only if you grasp some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and very easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Speedy Braised Beef Shank, Daikon & Carrot. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!