Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Braised Black Cod. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Braised Black Cod is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It’s easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Braised Black Cod is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Braised Black Cod, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Braised Black Cod delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Braised Black Cod is Serves 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Braised Black Cod estimated approx 1 hour.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Braised Black Cod using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
#japanesefood #finedinning #japanese #sake #kikoman #mirin #shiitake #blackcod #shiitakle #carrot #sweetpotato #chickenstock #dinner #asianfood #cookpadrecipe #recipe #cooking #cook #minne #foodblogger #chef #handmade #homecooking #coopadtv #yummyrecipe #foodie #tasty #delicious #foodies #yummy #taste #cookingathome #cookpadcommunity #foodlovers #chefathome #cookpad #cookpadlovers #cookpaduk
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Braised Black Cod:
- Vegetable ragout:
- 2 carrot peeled and dice on an angle
- 6 dried shiitake mushrooms, rehydrated, stem – cleaned, and quartered
- 100 g sweet potato, diced on an angle
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup soy sauce (Kikoman)
- 1/4 cup sake
- 1 1/2 cup chicken stock
- 1/3 cup sugar
- Julienned spring onion and ginger for garnish
- 2 cups sake
- 6 slices fresh ginger
- 6 black cod fillets, 175 g each
- 1 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp tamari
- 3 tbsp mirin
Instructions to make to make Braised Black Cod
- Vegetable Ragout:
Bring a large pot of water to boil. Set a larger bowl of ice and water next to the stove. One at a time, blanch your vegetables for 2 minutes. Drain well.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet. Add the vegetables and sauté over medium heat until tender and lightly browned about 3 minutes.
- Add the soy sauce, sake, chicken stock and sugar. Simmer, stirring occasionally, until the vegetables are just tender, about 30 minutes.
- To cook the fish:
Pour the sake into a large, deep skillet. Add ginger and fish fillets. Cover and cook over high heat for 3 minutes.
- Add the sugar and cook over medium heat for 3 more minutes.
- Pour the soy sauce and tamari over the fish fillets. Cook over medium high heat, covered, for 5 minutes. Add the mirin and cook for 3 minutes longer.
- Be careful not to burn the fish glaze the fillets by repeatedly pouring the thickened sauce over them while cooking.
- With a slotted spatula, carefully transfer the black cod fillets to a platter. Check the fish to make sure it has no residual bones hidden in it.
- If the braising liquid is not thick enough, keep cooking it over high heat until it becomes caramelised.
- Garnish the cod with the julienned spring onion and ginger, and drizzle with braising liquid.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that makes use of less or more components or is a bit basically zesty, you can make simple adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. As for basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to discover them however only if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes but its good something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing too many square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food How to Prepare Speedy Braised Black Cod. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!