Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta estimated approx 60 minutes.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
This is a very typical weekly meal for Bulgarians, it is a very quick, easy and DELICIOUS recipe! 😁
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta:
- 800 g ground meat (beef or pork)
- 2 slices white bread (without crusts)
- 4 tbsp milk
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 tbsp cumin
- 1 1/2 tbsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp savory (if you don't have any replace with thyme)
- 1 tbsp salt (or more to taste)
- 1 medium size minced onion
- 1 cup oil (I use avocado oil)
Instructions to make to make Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta
- In a big bowl (you will be adding all ingredients in it), soak white bread slices into milk. Once bread has fully absored milk, crumble into tiny pieces.
- Add ground meat to crumbled and soaked bread pieces. Add egg and all spices. Add minced onion.
- Mix everything very well. All spices and bread must be absorbed into ground meat. Place mixture in fridge for 30 minutes.
- After 30 minutes, takes mixture out of fridge. You can wet your hands with water beforehand (so mixture doesn't stick on them). Start forming 2-2.5 inch (5-7cm) in diameter meatballs.
- Once meatballs are formed. Add oil in a pan and heat it until ready to fry meat. Add meatballs and fry until golden and well cooked inside (about 4 minutes on each side).
- Serve hot with sides such as potatoes/fries and/or salad. Enjoy!
As your experience as well as self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your personal tastes over time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that makes use of less or even more ingredients or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. As for basic food preparation abilities for novices you don’t require to learn them yet just if you grasp some basic food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a total overview to fast and also easy lunch dishes however its good something to chew on. With any luck this will obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Simple Way to Make Award-winning Bulgarian Fried Meatballs a.k.a Purjeni Kiufteta. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page in your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!