Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to prepare a special dish, Char Keow Teow with beef gravy. One of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Char Keow Teow with beef gravy is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s appreciated by millions every day. They are fine and they look fantastic. Char Keow Teow with beef gravy is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Char Keow Teow with beef gravy, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Char Keow Teow with beef gravy delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Char Keow Teow with beef gravy is 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Char Keow Teow with beef gravy using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you can achieve that.
Char keow teow with beef gravy and pickled chilli (ก๋วยเตี๋ยวเนื้อสับ) is another Chinese Influence On Thai Cuisine dish. My dad make the most delicious noodle dish and this is one of his specialty. A must try noodle dish that is so easy to make.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Char Keow Teow with beef gravy:
- 200 g fresh rice noodles (but if you can find fresh one use dry one and soaked in hot water about 30 min before use)
- 1 tbsp dark soysauce
- 250 g minced beef
- 1-2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp finely chopped garlic
- 1 cup carrot (finely chopped)
- 1 cup onion (finely chopped)
- 1 cup broccoli (finely chopped)
- 1 small tin chopped tomato
- 2 spring onions (finely chopped)
- 1 tbsp fishsauce
- 1 tbsp oyster sauce
- 1 tsp soysauce
- 2 tbsp sriracha sauce
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp corn flour
- 1 cup water
Instructions to make to make Char Keow Teow with beef gravy
- On a high heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic. Fried until garlic become golden then add minced beef, onion, carrot, broccoli and mix well.
- Add some fish sauce, soy sauce, oyster sauce and sriracha sauce then then the heat down to low. Let it simmer.
- Add some tin tomato and spring onions then mix well. Then mix corn flour with water then pour into the wok, at the stage you need to mix really fast so the sauce get thicken and not become lumpy. If the sauce too dry add some water. Taste your sauce it should be salty, sweet, sour and a little kick from sriracha sauce.
- On a mixing bowl if you have fresh rice noodles, separately them with hand first then add some dark soy sauce and mix well. Make sure the sauce coated all of the noodles. If you have dry noodles that have been soak in hot water, rinse them out and add some dark soy sauce and make sure the dark soy sauce coated all the noodles.
- Then on another medium high heat pan or wok, add some cooking oil and then add noodles in. Quick stir fried and try to seperate the noodles add some salt and pepper.
- Plate up time, place some noodles on first then some beef minced gravy. You can top up with pickles chilli
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more natural control over your diet regimen and adjust your diet to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes less or more active ingredients or is a little basically spicy, you can make simple adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you do not need to discover them yet just if you master some basic cooking strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its great something to chew on. Hopefully this will get your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food How to Prepare Quick Char Keow Teow with beef gravy. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!