Hello everybody, it is me again, Dan, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a distinctive dish, Chicken and butternut squash pasta. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and butternut squash pasta is one of the most popular of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions daily. It’s easy, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken and butternut squash pasta is something that I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken and butternut squash pasta, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken and butternut squash pasta delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken and butternut squash pasta is Serves 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chicken and butternut squash pasta using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Always end up with half a butternut squash left over at the end of the week, so added it to this pasta dish. Kids loved it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chicken and butternut squash pasta:
- 350 g Chicken breast, shredded
- 300 g Penne pasta
- 1 Courgette cut into cubes
- 1/2 Aubergine cut into cubes
- 1/2 Butternut squash cut into cubes
- 1 Clove garlic finely chopped
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Cheese sauce
- 500 ml milk
- 50 g plain flour
- 50 g butter
- 100 g grated cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp dried tarragon
Steps to make to make Chicken and butternut squash pasta
- Peel and deseed butternut squash and cut into cubes. Steam or boil for 20 mins
- Cook pasta following pack instructions (around 14 mins)
- Heat 1 tbsp olive oil, pan fry chicken breasts on medium heat for about 6-7 mins until edges are opaque. Flip over, and cook for a further 6-7 minutes or until cooked through. Rest for 5 minutes then shred.
- Cook cheese sauce. Melt butter in a pan. Mix flour and milk, added to the pan, bring to the boil, add cheese and tarragon and simmer on low for 5 mins.
- Cut courgette and aubergine into cubes and sauté with 1 tbsp olive oil and garlic for 5 mins or until soft.
- Drain pasta then add all the other cooked ingredients and sauce into the pan, mix well and serve.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses less or more active ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make easy modifications to achieve this objective. To put it simply, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them yet just if you master some basic food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and easy lunch recipes yet its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Speedy Chicken and butternut squash pasta. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!