Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Chicken and mushroom pies. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken and mushroom pies is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They are fine and they look fantastic. Chicken and mushroom pies is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken and mushroom pies, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken and mushroom pies delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken and mushroom pies is 6 pies. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can cook Chicken and mushroom pies using 6 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
The good lady bought me a pie maker for Christmas. This was the first chance to really use it in anger.
I did “cheat” in this batch as I used pre-made pastry.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken and mushroom pies:
- 3 large chicken breasts
- Handfull of mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons Chicken gravy granules
- 250 ml warm water
- 2 packs flakey pastry
- To taste pepper
Steps to make to make Chicken and mushroom pies
- Add the gravy granules to the water and allow to simmer and thicken. If it gets too thick and water as required.
- While the gravy is thickening. Cube the chicken breasts and dice the mushrooms. Add to the gravy. Add pepper to taste.
- Allow to simmer until the chicken is cooked. Then remove from the heat and allow to cool.
- While the chicken is cooling. Roll out the pastry. Use the cutter, normally provided with the pie maker, to cut out bases and lids.
- Place the bases and lids on greaseproof paper and place in the fridge until the pie contents has cooled.
- Against the instructions from the pie maker. Place the bases into maker while the maker is cold. It’s far easier when cold. You don’t have to worry about burning yourself and the pastry will not start cooking before you are ready.
- Add the content to each pie. Don’t try to over fill.
- Cover with the lids
- Close the maker and turn on. Allow to cook for 15 minutes or until the pies are the colour you like.
- Remove the pies from the maker and place on a rack to cool.
- Allow the maker to cool down and then repeat for the rest of the ingredients. I managed to make 6 pies.
- Well one fell onto my plate for testing. 🙂
- Enjoy hot or cold.
As your experience and self-confidence grows, you will find that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses less or more ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make basic changes to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on schedule. As for basic food preparation skills for novices you don’t need to learn them yet only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also simple lunch recipes but its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Chicken and mushroom pies. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!