Hey everyone, I hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Chicken and rainbow capsicums. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken and rainbow capsicums is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It is simple, it is quick, it tastes delicious. Chicken and rainbow capsicums is something which I have loved my entire life. They are nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken and rainbow capsicums, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken and rainbow capsicums delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken and rainbow capsicums is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chicken and rainbow capsicums estimated approx 35 mins.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Chicken and rainbow capsicums using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Simple and colourful dish, fairly quick to prepare and looks pretty. I think this dish is best to eat with either couscous or pasta.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken and rainbow capsicums:
- 2 cups sliced capsicums (can be any colour or mix)
- 1 small onion (cut into wedges)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2-3 garlic cloves, diced
- 1 chicken breast fillet chopped into chunks
- 1 cup shredded/diced ham (150g)
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1/2 cup chicken stock or water
- 1/4 cup white wine (can omit this step)
- 1 pinch salt and pepper, to taste
Steps to make to make Chicken and rainbow capsicums
- Heat 1 tbsp oil on a pan, stir fry capsicums and onions until it look soft, then stir in the garlic cook for 2-3 mins until garlic became aromatic.
- Remove the capsicum, garlic and onion from the pan. Add the remaining of the oil onto the pan. Add in chicken, cook for 5-7 mins until chicken look golden brown (no longer pink).
- Pour in chicken stock, salt and pepper, can tomato, diced ham and cooked veggies back to the pan and mix well. Simmer for 15-20 mins until chicken is fully cooked.
- Taste the food and adjust salt and pepper to your liking. Stir in wine and cook for another 5 more minutes, let the alcohol evaporated. Turn off the heat, and your dish is now ready. Served with pasta or couscous.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will locate that you have extra natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to offer a dish that utilizes fewer or more components or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make basic modifications to attain this goal. Simply put, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you do not need to discover them however just if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your imaginative juices moving so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Easiest Way to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chicken and rainbow capsicums. Thanks so much for reading. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!