Hey everyone, it is John, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Chicken Breast Casserole. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Breast Casserole is one of the most popular of recent trending meals in the world. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Chicken Breast Casserole is something that I have loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Breast Casserole, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Breast Casserole delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken Breast Casserole is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chicken Breast Casserole estimated approx 60mins.
To begin with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chicken Breast Casserole using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Chicken Breast Casserole Recipe is a simple to make dish which should take no more than 1 hour to do. If you don´t want to make it with fried potatoes you can skip step number 3 as it can also be delicious when eaten with boiled rice, boiled potatoes or just bread! As with most of my recipes you may have some leftover which you can always refrigerate for a couple of days.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Chicken Breast Casserole:
- 2 Chicken breasts (skinned and each cut into 4 pieces)
- 2 Large potatoes (cut into bitesize cubes)
- 3 Garlic cloves (sliced)
- 1 Green pepper (cut into bitesize pieces)
- 1 Glass white wine
- Olive oil
- 1 ⁄2 Tsp Yellow food colourant
- 1 ⁄2 Tsp Chicken seasoning powder
- Salt (to your own liking)
Steps to make to make Chicken Breast Casserole
- 1: Grab a large cooking pot and cover the base with olive oil. Heat up and add the garlic and green pepper. Fry until golden brown and the take them out and leave them on a plate to one side.
- 2: Add the chicken to the same cooking pot and fry until golden brown. Then add the garlic and green pepper, the yellow food colourant, chicken seasoning and salt. Add the wine and stir so everything is well mixed together. Gently boil for around 10 minutes until the wine has nearly all evaporated and you are left with a thickish sauce.
- 3: Grab a frying pan and fry the potatoes until they are golden brown and then add them to the pot of chicken. Mix well, cover with lid and leave aside for 5 minutes before serving.
As your experience and confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have more natural control over your diet plan and also adjust your diet to your personal tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a dish that uses less or even more components or is a little bit essentially zesty, you can make easy adjustments to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes promptly. As for fundamental cooking abilities for novices you do not require to learn them but just if you understand some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also simple lunch recipes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Favorite Chicken Breast Casserole. Thanks so much for your time. I’m confident you can make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!