Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Chicken Chukka. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Chukka is one of the most well liked of recent trending foods on earth. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. They are nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Chukka is something that I have loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Chukka, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Chukka delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few ingredients. You can have Chicken Chukka using 17 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken Chukka:
- 1 . Chicken – 1 baby chicken
- 2 . Onion – 2 chopped finely
- 3 . Turmeric powder – 1/2 tsp
- 4 . Coriander leaves – as needed
- 5 . Oil – 4 tbsp (gingelly oil)
- Dry roast and powder:
- 1 . Red chilli – 10
- 2 . Coriander seeds – 4 tbsp
- 3 . Jeera – 2 tsp
- 4 . Cinnamon – 1 stick
- 5 . Cloves – 6
- 6 . Cardamon – 4
- Wet Grind:
- 1 . Ginger – 1 inch
- 2 . Garlic – 8
- 3 . Green chilli – 2
- 4 . Coriander leaves – 1 cup
Instructions to make to make Chicken Chukka
- 1. Dry roast the ingredients under the title "Roast and Grind". Make a powder and keep aside.
2. Now Grind all the ingredients under the title "wet grind". Marinate the chicken with this paste and keep aside for half an hour.
3. Heat gingelly oil in kadai add sliced onion saute till it becomes brown. Now add the marinated chicken saute for another 3 minutes in medium flame.
- 4. Now add the grounded powder, turmeric, salt add a cup of water to this. Close with lid and cook until chicken done 90%.
5. Now open the lid cook until all the water evaporates and chicken become masala coated.
6. Garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet to your individual tastes over time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that uses fewer or more components or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make simple changes to accomplish this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them however only if you grasp some basic food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes however its great food for thought. With any luck this will certainly get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing way too many square meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap it up for this special food Recipe of Homemade Chicken Chukka. Thank you very much for your time. I am sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!