Hello everybody, it is me, Dave, welcome to our recipe site. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a distinctive dish, Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It is enjoyed by millions daily. It’s simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan is 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we must prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
I often stir-fry Tomatoes with Garlic and season with Soy Sauce. I add Tofu or Eggs to it. That simple stir-fry dish is one of my family’s favourite dishes and it inspired me to cook this rice dish. As it was too tricky to cook Tofu or Eggs with rice, I added Chicken. The result was brilliant. Fresh Tomato is the key ingredient for this dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan:
- 2 cups (*180ml cup) Short / Medium Grain Rice
- 300 g Chicken Thigh Fillets *cut into small pieces
- Salt & Pepper
- 350 ml Chicken Stock
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt *alter the amount depending on the saltiness of the stock
- 1/2 Onion *finely chopped
- 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- 1 Tomato *cut into small pieces
- 1 tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped Parsley
Instructions to make to make Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan
- Cut Chicken Thigh Fillets into small pieces and season with Salt & Pepper. Set aside while you are preparing other ingredients.
- Wash Rice a few times, drain well, and place it in the rice cooker. Add Chicken Stock, sprinkle with Salt, and gently stir.
- Scatter Onion, Garlic and Tomato, and place Chicken pieces on top, but DO NOT stir. Drizzle with Soy Sauce and press ‘COOK’ button to start cooking.
- When rice is cooked, let it steamed for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with finely chopped Parsley and serve.
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have much more natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual preferences gradually. Whether you wish to serve a dish that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a bit basically hot, you can make simple modifications to accomplish this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes on time. As for basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to discover them yet only if you master some basic cooking methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your household without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Make Ultimate Chicken, Garlic & Tomato Takikomigohan. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!