Hey everyone, hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a distinctive dish, Chicken liver pate. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken liver pate is one of the most popular of current trending foods on earth. It is appreciated by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes yummy. Chicken liver pate is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken liver pate, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken liver pate delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chicken liver pate using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This recipe for liver pâté is as light and aromatic as a dessert, with all the flavour of chicken liver. This is my 100th memorable recipe.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chicken liver pate:
- 200 g chicken liver
- 1/2 garlic clove
- 70 g onion
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp cattle epice (white pepper, dried ginger, cloves, nutmeg)
- 1 little cinnamon
- 70 ml port wine
- 60 ml double cream
- 30 g unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon cognac
- black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil
- rehydrated raisins
Instructions to make to make Chicken liver pate
- Remove the streaks from the liver, cut it in half and wash it in cold water, changing the water three times.
Wash to remove the blood vessels in the liver.
- Smell the liver and if it smells bad, soak it in milk for about an hour and then rinse with cold water. If it does not smell bad, cook it as it is.
- Drain the liver, pat dry with kitchen paper and place on a flat plate to dry in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Cut the garlic cloves in half, remove the buds and fry them slowly in olive oil over low heat.
When it smells good, add the sliced onions and a pinch of salt and fry over low heat without burning.
- When the onions are cooked enough to break up, add the liver and brown the surface slowly over low heat.
- In a separate pan, add the spices except black pepper, herbs and port wine and bring to a simmer over high heat.
When it has reduced by half, remove the cloves and bay leaves and add the wine to the pan with the liver.
- Heat over high heat and when the water is almost completely absorbed, add the cream and reduce slightly over low heat.
- Remove from the saucepan and when cool enough to handle, process in a food processor to make a paste.
When a paste is formed, add the cognac and cold butter and stir further.
Strain through a strainer.
Transfer to a bowl, wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate. Flatten the surface. Tap the bowl against a desk several times to release the air inside.
- When the paste has cooled well and hardened, shape the surface with a spoon heated in hot water to scrape off the surface and serve.
Decorate with roasted black pepper and extra virgin olive oil, garnish with rehydrated raisins and you're done!
As your experience and also self-confidence grows, you will certainly discover that you have extra all-natural control over your diet as well as adjust your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a dish that uses fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically spicy, you can make basic changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental cooking skills for novices you do not need to learn them yet only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total overview to quick and also simple lunch recipes yet its excellent food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare tasty meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Recipe of Quick Chicken liver pate. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!