Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a distinctive dish, Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍. It is one of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 is one of the most well liked of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s appreciated by millions daily. Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 is something that I have loved my whole life. They are fine and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 estimated approx 45 minutes.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍 using 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
This is my favourite dish. As i love chicken meatball in a good curry. Yumm. It is usually served with rice/chapati and flat bread.Happy Cooking.🤗
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍:
- For Chicken Meatball:
- Boneless chicken (1 kg)
- Garlic paste (1 tsp)
- Chaat masala/A spice Powder (2 tbsp)
- Garam masala/ All spice powder (1 tbsp)
- Red chilli powder (1/2 tbsp)
- Mint leaves (1 cup)
- Onion (1 medium)
- Green chilli (2-3)
- For Curry:
- Onion (1 medium)
- Tomato (2 medium or 1 large)
- Salt (1 tsp)
- Red chilli powder (1 tsp)
- Turmeric powder (1/2 tsp)
- Oil (1/2 cup)
- Water (1 cup)
- Potato (1 medium in cubes)
- Coriander and green chilli for garnish
Steps to make to make Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍
- In a food processor add the chicken meatball ingredients. And process well until smooth but not too smooth.
- On the other hand, heat oil add in onions and sauté them after that add tomatoes, salt, red chilli powder, turmeric powder and mix and mash well. When bubbles form add in 1 cup water and heat up on high flame.
- Now wet your hands with water and make meatball one by one. When curry water boils up add meatball one by one. I made 9. And let it cook on high flame until water reduces.
- Now take the meat ball out on a plate and add chopped potato, mix well. Now add 1 cup water and add meatballs one by one and cover the lid. Cook on low to medium flame until curry is made.
- When curry is done. Garnish with coriander and green chilli. Serve hot. Enjoy.
As your experience and confidence expands, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and adjust your diet regimen to your individual preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit essentially zesty, you can make simple changes to attain this goal. In other words, begin making your recipes in a timely manner. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for novices you don’t require to learn them but just if you grasp some straightforward cooking methods.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick and also very easy lunch recipes but its great something to chew on. Ideally this will get your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your family without doing way too many square meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Step-by-Step Guide to Prepare Quick Chicken Meatball & Potato Curry/ Kofta Aloo 😍. Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!