Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Chicken Pakhi Biryani. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chicken Pakhi Biryani is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals on earth. It is easy, it is fast, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. They’re nice and they look wonderful. Chicken Pakhi Biryani is something that I’ve loved my whole life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Pakhi Biryani, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Pakhi Biryani delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chicken Pakhi Biryani is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
To get started with this recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Chicken Pakhi Biryani using 22 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
There are two versions of Hyderabadi biryani – one called a pakki biryani, where the meat or chicken is fully cooked before layering it with the rice and the final steaming.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Chicken Pakhi Biryani:
- 1 . Basmathi rice – 500gm
- 2 . Chicken – 2 kg
- 3 . Cinnamon – 1 stick
- 4 . Cardamom – 3
- 5 . Clove – 5
- 6 . Bay leaf – 2
- 7 . Star anise – 1
- 8 . Mace – 2
- 9 . Onion – 2 sliced finely
- 10 . Ginger garlic – 4 tbsp
- 11 . Green chilli – 2 chopped
- 12 . Curd – 2 cup
- 13 . Mint – 1 bunch chopped
- 14 . Coriander – 1 bunch chopped
- 15 . Saffron – 1/4 (optional)
- 16 . Salt – as needed
- 17 . Red chilli pwdr – 2 tsp
- 18 . Biryani masala – 4 tbsp
- 19 . Black cumin – 1 tsp
- 20 . Butter/oil – 50ml
- 21 . Lemon – 1
- 22 . Fried onion – 1/2 cup
Steps to make to make Chicken Pakhi Biryani
- 1. Wash the rice and soak it for 30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in pan, add all garam masalas. saute slightly add sliced onion, salt. wait onion changed into slightly golden colour. Now add ginger garlic paste.
3. When the raw smell goes off add chicken and spread it evenly in the pan. Add mint and coriander leaves.
- 4. Add green chilli, biryani masala, chilli powder, lemon juice, curd one by one. Close the pan with lid cook till chicken done 90%.
5. Same time take a bowl add water to cook rice, boil the water add little oil, salt and black cumin. Now add soaked rice to the water. cook the rice till it finished 90%. Strain the rice keep aside.
6. Now take oven proof vessel layer chicken and rice back to back. top it up with some fried onion, Mint, coriander, saffron water. Close with the lid.
- 7. Now take the bowl add the all purpose flour make a dough and seal the lid to avoid steam and cook in the oven medium heat for 20 min.
8. Serve hot with raita or any gravy as your wish..
As your experience and also confidence expands, you will find that you have much more all-natural control over your diet and also adjust your diet plan to your personal preferences in time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or more active ingredients or is a little more or less zesty, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. In other words, start making your recipes on schedule. As for basic cooking abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some simple cooking strategies.
This isn’t a full overview to quick and very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty dishes for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Prepare Award-winning Chicken Pakhi Biryani. Thanks so much for reading. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!