Hello everybody, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, we’re going to prepare a special dish, Chicken Shaami Kebab. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Shaami Kebab is one of the most favored of recent trending foods in the world. It’s enjoyed by millions daily. It is easy, it is quick, it tastes yummy. They’re fine and they look fantastic. Chicken Shaami Kebab is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Shaami Kebab, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Shaami Kebab delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Chicken Shaami Kebab using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
So this being my first post , pardon me for any mistakes that I make ..
Well to start with am not a great cook , I just cook for my boys and what suits their taste buds . They are my real critic ..
This recipe is a thumbs up from them hence taking the liberty to share..
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chicken Shaami Kebab:
- 1/2 cup Channa Dal
- 250 gms boneless chicken (thigh or breast piece)
- to taste Salt
- to taste Red chilli crushed
- 3-4 red dried chilli (Kashmiri chilli)
- 1 TSP cumin seeds
- 1 TSP Coriander seeds
- 3 cloves
- 5-6 black peppercorn
- 1 small cinnamon stick
- 1/2 carom seeds
- 2 eggs
- Coriander leaves and mint leaves chopped
- 2 green chillies chopped
- 1 TSP Ginger
- 5 cloves garlic
Steps to make to make Chicken Shaami Kebab
- Pressure cook the chana dal along with the chicken and whole spices. Don't put too much of water as we will be discarding it anyway.
- Strain and keep aside to cool
- Mix egg, green chillies, ginger, garlic with the boiled chicken mixture in a food processor till smooth. Add coriander and mint leaves
- If the mixture is still a bit sticky, can add breadcrumbs or chickpea flour to it.
- Shape the kebabs the way you like
- Shallow fry and serve them with coriander chutney (will share the recipe shortly), garnished with sliced onion and lemon
- Note : the same can be prepared in advance and frozen to serve later heat in microwave
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will find that you have more all-natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes in time. Whether you wish to offer a recipe that utilizes less or more ingredients or is a bit basically spicy, you can make straightforward changes to achieve this objective. In other words, begin making your dishes on time. When it comes to fundamental cooking abilities for novices you don’t need to learn them but just if you understand some simple food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a complete overview to quick as well as very easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Hopefully this will certainly get your imaginative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this special food How to Make Super Quick Homemade Chicken Shaami Kebab. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!