Hello everybody, hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Chicken Tandoori Noodles. It is one of my favorites. This time, I’m gonna make it a little bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chicken Tandoori Noodles is one of the most well liked of current trending meals in the world. It’s appreciated by millions every day. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. Chicken Tandoori Noodles is something that I have loved my entire life. They are fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chicken Tandoori Noodles, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chicken Tandoori Noodles delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few ingredients. You can cook Chicken Tandoori Noodles using 23 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Chicken Tandoori Noodles:
- Chicken Marination:
- 1 . Chicken – 250 gm Boneless
- 2 . Yogurt – 1/4 cup
- 3 . Ginger – 1 tsp chopped finely
- 4 . Garlic – 1 tsp chopped finely
- 5 . Red chilli powder – 1/2 tsp
- 6 . Pepper powder – 1/4 tsp
- 7 . Coriander powder – 1/2 tsp
- 8 . Turmeric – pinch
- 9 . Kasthoori methi – 1/2 tsp
- 10 . Lemon juice – 1/2 tbsp
- 11 . Orange colour – pinch (optional)
- Ingredients for Noodles:
- 1 . Medium egg noodles – 250gm
- 2 . Onion – 1 thinly sliced
- 3 . Green chilli – 1 finely chopped
- 4 . Soy sauce – 1 tsp
- 5 . Vinegar – 1 tsp
- 6 . Salt – needed
- 7 . Pepper – pinch
- 8 . Coriander leaves – 1 tbsp chopped finely
- 9 . Oil – 2 tbsp
- 10 . Water – enough
Instructions to make to make Chicken Tandoori Noodles
- Marinate the chicken with above ingredients and keep it in the fridge for minimum 2 hours. I kept for 24hours.
- 1. Boil the water in high flame once it starts to boil add the noodles, pinch of salt, 1 tsp of oil.
2. Once the noodles done drain the water and show the noodles in running cold water. Keep aside.
3. Heat oil in wide kadai add ginger and garlic. Once the aroma starts add sliced onions to this. Add green chilli.
- 4. Once onion change the colour add the diced chicken to this. Close with lid and cook for some time in low flame.
5. Don't add the water sprinkle water and cook until chicken done.
6. Now add soy sauce, vinegar stir it. Now add the noodles and make sure masala spread all over the noodles.
- 7. Adjust the salt. Sprinkle the pepper powder to this. Garnish with coriander leaves.Serve hot.
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly locate that you have more all-natural control over your diet and also adapt your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that makes use of fewer or even more components or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. Simply put, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to standard cooking skills for novices you don’t require to discover them but only if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also very easy lunch dishes however its good food for thought. Hopefully this will obtain your innovative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious dishes for your family members without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Recipe of Ultimate Chicken Tandoori Noodles. Thank you very much for your time. I am confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your family, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!