Recipe of Speedy Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展
Hello everybody, hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展. One of my favorites. This time, I will make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 is one of the most favored of current trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 is 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 estimated approx 2 hours.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展 using 14 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Low maintenance good food!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Take to make Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展:
- 2 kg Beef Shank
- 4 slice Ginger
- 5 Garlic Cloves
- 150 ml Light Soya Sauce
- 150 ml Dark Soya Sauce
- 40 ml ShaoXing Wine
- 1 cube (30 g) Rock Sugar
- 4 spoonful Peppercorns 花椒
- 8-10 Star Anise 八角
- 1 piece chinese Cinnamon 桂皮
- 8-10 Dried Laurel Leaves (Bay Leaves) 乾月桂葉
- 2 tsp Five spice powder
- 1 tsp chicken powder
Instructions to make to make Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展
- Here are the main ingredients check the list above.
- Boil a pot of water throw in those beef with 3 slice of ginger for 3 mins. This will remove the blood smell inside the meat. Then Rinse the beef and place aside. I prefer lean beef so if theres fat i will cut them out.
- Now throw in all the Ingredients and Seasonings etc inside the pot, except the beef then make it to a boil. Some people will place those in Teabags or sacks but im just too lazy. Place those beef inside the pot and pour hot water until meat is covered. When its boiling switch to "low heat" and simmer it for 2 hours lids covered.
- During the process Flip those beef around every 30mins so the sauce can be covered evenly and check if its burning etc. I would taste the sauce which will be 40% more salty with little sweetness to it. If not add in more seasonings. There should be also a taste of peppercorn, star anise and bay leave etc if not add in more. After 2 hours switch off the heat with lids covered and leave it for 6 hours.
- After 6 hours scrape out those peppercorn off (thats what u get if u are lazy not placing those inside a sack before cooking 😉 then wrap it up and place in fridge. As for the leftover sauce filter it, wrapped and use them as a dipping sauce or sauce for rice.
- After a few hours in fridge slice them up in thin slices served cold. As for the sauce reheat first and cool to room temperature as a dipping sauce. Beef can last for 3 days in fridge. Done!
As your experience as well as confidence expands, you will locate that you have much more all-natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet to your individual tastes with time. Whether you intend to serve a recipe that utilizes fewer or even more active ingredients or is a bit basically zesty, you can make easy modifications to attain this goal. Simply put, start making your recipes promptly. When it comes to standard food preparation skills for newbies you do not require to discover them but only if you understand some easy food preparation techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast and also very easy lunch recipes yet its great food for thought. Ideally this will obtain your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your trip.
So that’s going to wrap it up with this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Chinese Soya Sauce Beef Shank (Served Cold)鹵水牛展. Thank you very much for reading. I’m confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food in home recipes coming up. Remember to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!