How to Prepare Award-winning Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot
Hello everybody, I hope you’re having an amazing day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot. One of my favorites food recipes. For mine, I am going to make it a bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot is one of the most popular of recent trending meals on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot is something that I have loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to prepare a few components. You can cook Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot:
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 good thumb size piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4-6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 kg braising beef, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp plain flour, seasoned with salt
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- 2 star anais
- 2 tsp muscovado sugar (preferred) or use alternative
- 4 tbsp dry Sherry
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce, plus extra for seasoning
- 500 ml beef stock
- Water as needed, if casserole starts to dry out
- 6 baby aubergines, sliced in half
Instructions to make to make Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a large and shallow casserole. Fry the garlic, ginger, onions and chilli for 3 mins until soft and fragrant. Transfer onto a plate.
- Next toss the beef in the flour, add 1-2 tbsp of oil into the pan, then brown the meat in batches, add another 1 tbsp or 2 if needed.
- Add the five-spice and star anise to the pan, tip in the fried mix previously reserved, then fry for 1 min until the spices are fragrant.
- Add in the sugar, then the beef and stir until all combined together. Keep the heat on high, then add in the sherry, scraping up any bits stuck to the bottom.
- Heat oven to 150C.
- Add the soy and stock and bring to a simmer, then tightly cover, transfer to the oven and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hrs.
- Add in the aubergine and stir the meat half way through. The meat should be very soft. (Note: Add a splash of water if the stew becomes too dry at any point)
- Season with more soy sauce.
- Serve over steamed rice and steamed bok choi or Chinese leaf.
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will locate that you have extra all-natural control over your diet and adapt your diet regimen to your personal preferences in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that utilizes less or even more components or is a little bit essentially spicy, you can make easy changes to accomplish this objective. Simply put, begin making your recipes on schedule. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to learn them however only if you master some easy food preparation methods.
This isn’t a full guide to quick as well as easy lunch recipes however its great food for thought. Hopefully this will get your imaginative juices streaming so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Steps to Make Any-night-of-the-week Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!