Hey everyone, I hope you’re having an incredible day today. Today, I will show you a way to make a special dish, Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot. It is one of my favorites food recipes. This time, I am going to make it a bit tasty. This will be really delicious.
Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot is one of the most favored of current trending foods in the world. It is enjoyed by millions every day. It is simple, it is fast, it tastes delicious. Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot is something that I’ve loved my entire life. They’re nice and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can have Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot using 15 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot:
- 4-5 tbsp olive oil
- 6 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 good thumb size piece of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
- 4-6 spring onions, sliced
- 1 red chilli, deseeded and thinly sliced
- 1 kg braising beef, cut into large chunks
- 2 tbsp plain flour, seasoned with salt
- 1 tsp Chinese 5 spice powder
- 2 star anais
- 2 tsp muscovado sugar (preferred) or use alternative
- 4 tbsp dry Sherry
- 3 tbsp dark soy sauce, plus extra for seasoning
- 500 ml beef stock
- Water as needed, if casserole starts to dry out
- 6 baby aubergines, sliced in half
Steps to make to make Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot
- Heat 2-3 tbsp of oil in a large and shallow casserole. Fry the garlic, ginger, onions and chilli for 3 mins until soft and fragrant. Transfer onto a plate.
- Next toss the beef in the flour, add 1-2 tbsp of oil into the pan, then brown the meat in batches, add another 1 tbsp or 2 if needed.
- Add the five-spice and star anise to the pan, tip in the fried mix previously reserved, then fry for 1 min until the spices are fragrant.
- Add in the sugar, then the beef and stir until all combined together. Keep the heat on high, then add in the sherry, scraping up any bits stuck to the bottom.
- Heat oven to 150C.
- Add the soy and stock and bring to a simmer, then tightly cover, transfer to the oven and cook for 2 to 2 1/2 hrs.
- Add in the aubergine and stir the meat half way through. The meat should be very soft. (Note: Add a splash of water if the stew becomes too dry at any point)
- Season with more soy sauce.
- Serve over steamed rice and steamed bok choi or Chinese leaf.
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will find that you have extra natural control over your diet regimen and also adapt your diet regimen to your individual tastes gradually. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that makes use of less or even more active ingredients or is a little essentially hot, you can make easy modifications to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes in a timely manner. When it comes to basic cooking skills for novices you don’t require to learn them however just if you master some easy cooking methods.
This isn’t a full overview to quick as well as easy lunch dishes but its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will get your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious meals for your family members without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up with this exceptional food Easiest Way to Make Award-winning Chinese-Style Braised Beef One-Pot. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure you will make this at home. There’s gonna be more interesting food in home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, colleague and friends. Thanks again for reading. Go on get cooking!