Hello everybody, I hope you are having an incredible day today. Today, we’re going to make a distinctive dish, CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN). It is one of my favorites. This time, I am going to make it a bit unique. This will be really delicious.
CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN) is one of the most favored of recent trending meals in the world. It’s easy, it is fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions every day. They’re fine and they look fantastic. CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN) is something which I’ve loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN), starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN) delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
To get started with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN) using 19 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Prepare to make CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN):
- 3 tablespoons roasted soybeans/peanuts (optional)
- 100 g dried sweet potato noodles
- 600 ml low sodium stock (chicken, pork, or vegetable stock)
- 1 slice ginger (minced)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 teaspoon toasted sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon Sichuan chilli flakes (or to taste; can substitute regular pepper flakes)
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Chinese black vinegar (or to taste)
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce (or to taste)
- 1/2 teaspoon dark soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Sichuan peppercorn powder
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon chili oil (or to taste; you can use our homemade chili oil, or any Lao Gan Ma chili sauce)
- 1/4 cup pickled mustard stems (za cai; or any pickled vegetable you have on hand)
- 1 scallion (finely chopped)
- 1 tablespoon cilantro (chopped; or to taste)
Instructions to make to make CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN)
- Over low heat, add a few tablespoons of vegetable oil, and wok-fry the soaked soybeans for at least 15 minutes, until fragrant and nutty. Remove from the wok and set aside to cool completely (leave any remaining oil in the wok behind to cook the rest of the dish).
- Bring a pot of water to a boil, and cook the noodles according to package instructions. Some brands may require you to soak the noodles overnight, but you can simply boil them until relatively tender (they’ll still be chewy). Once cooked, drain and rinse in cold running water. Set aside.
- Heat your stock in a separate pot. Keep it at a low simmer. If you don’t have stock, you can use hot boiling water.
- Heat 3 tablespoons oil until it’s shimmering and smoking lightly before adding in your ginger, sesame seeds, pepper flakes and powder. Cook for 2 minutes before adding the garlic and cook for an additional minute.
- Stir the sizzling ingredients, and add the vinegar, soy sauces, sugar, Sichuan peppercorn powder, white pepper, sesame oil, and chilli oil.
- Pour the oil followed by the hot stock into the bowl, and mix well. Add the cooked noodles, and top with the pickled mustard stems, scallions, cilantro, and roasted soybeans/peanuts. Taste for seasoning and adjust if needed. Serve!
As your experience as well as self-confidence grows, you will discover that you have more natural control over your diet as well as adapt your diet plan to your personal preferences over time. Whether you want to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less hot, you can make easy changes to accomplish this goal. To put it simply, start making your dishes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation skills for newbies you do not need to learn them but just if you master some simple cooking techniques.
This isn’t a full guide to fast as well as very easy lunch dishes yet its excellent something to chew on. Ideally this will obtain your creative juices flowing so you can prepare tasty meals for your family without doing way too many heavy meals on your journey.
So that’s going to wrap this up with this special food Easiest Way to Make Super Quick Homemade CHONGQING HOT AND SOUR GLASS NOODLE SOUP (SUAN LA FEN). Thank you very much for reading. I’m sure that you can make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page on your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!