Hey everyone, hope you are having an amazing day today. Today, I’m gonna show you how to make a special dish, Cottage Pie. One of my favorites. For mine, I’m gonna make it a bit tasty. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Cottage Pie is one of the most popular of current trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it’s fast, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. Cottage Pie is something that I’ve loved my whole life. They’re fine and they look wonderful.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Cottage Pie, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Cottage Pie delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Cottage Pie is 4 hungry people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Cottage Pie estimated approx 1hr.
To begin with this recipe, we must prepare a few components. You can cook Cottage Pie using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
This is inspired by my Mother-in-law again – who makes the most awesome #BritishDishes I have made tweaks of my own – but not too many.
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Cottage Pie:
- 500 g minced beef
- 200 ml water
- 1 large carrot
- 1 celery stalk
- 1 small onion
- beef stock pod / cube
- frozen peas
- 1 tsp tomato paste or tomato ketchup
- Masshed potoates (white or purple vitelotte)
- 50 g cheddar cheese
- 1-2 cloves garlic
Steps to make to make Cottage Pie
- Chop the onions, carrots and celery into small squares and sweat them on a low heat for around 20 minutes. Add the garlic to sweat for a few minutes near the end.
- Remove the softened vegetables from the pot and brown the mince.
- Once the mince is browned return the vegetables to the pot with the mince and add the stock pod, water and tomato puree/sauce and simmer for around 30 minutes.
- Heat the oven to around 180 degrees celsius.
- Spread the mashed potato over the top of the mince and vegetables.
- Grate the cheese and sprinkle on top of the mash.
- Put the pot into the oven for 30 minutes and once the cheese is nice and melty take it out and serve.
As your experience and also confidence grows, you will discover that you have a lot more natural control over your diet regimen as well as adapt your diet to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a recipe that uses fewer or even more components or is a little more or less zesty, you can make straightforward adjustments to achieve this objective. Simply put, begin making your dishes on schedule. As for fundamental cooking skills for newbies you do not require to learn them yet only if you understand some simple food preparation methods.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and also easy lunch recipes however its excellent food for thought. With any luck this will get your creative juices streaming so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family members without doing too many square meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap this up for this exceptional food Easiest Way to Prepare Super Quick Homemade Cottage Pie. Thanks so much for reading. I’m sure that you will make this at home. There’s gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Don’t forget to save this page on your browser, and share it to your loved ones, friends and colleague. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!