Hey everyone, it is Drew, welcome to our recipe page. Today, we’re going to make a special dish, Creamy Leek and Potato Soup. One of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This is gonna smell and look delicious.
Creamy Leek and Potato Soup is one of the most favored of recent trending foods on earth. It is simple, it’s quick, it tastes delicious. It is enjoyed by millions daily. They are fine and they look fantastic. Creamy Leek and Potato Soup is something which I have loved my entire life.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Creamy Leek and Potato Soup, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy Leek and Potato Soup delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Creamy Leek and Potato Soup is 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Creamy Leek and Potato Soup estimated approx 45 mins.
To get started with this particular recipe, we must first prepare a few components. You can cook Creamy Leek and Potato Soup using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you can achieve it.
Simple is best! With just a few ingredients it makes an amazing rich soup bursting with flavour, creamy and smooth texture. And unfortunately with it just turning Autumn in the Uk this is perfect with a dash of smoked paprika to warm you up during the autumnal days !!
Ingredients and spices that need to be Get to make Creamy Leek and Potato Soup:
- 4 Leeks, chopped
- 2 medium potatoes diced
- 1 bulb of Garlic finely sliced
- onion medium finely sliced
- 900 ml hot stock (chicken or vegetable) use a couple of cubes
- 200 ml Whole fat milk
- Olive oil or spray low calorie oil
- Salt and Pepper
Instructions to make to make Creamy Leek and Potato Soup
- Using a large pan place on a medium heat, spray or drizzle with oil. Throw in the leeks to gently soften. I think the best way to make the soup full of flavour is to be patient allowing them to soften slowly. Whilst they are softening, chop the onion and garlic and then throw in the pan stirring well. Meanwhile stirring regularly, chop up the potatoes.
- After about 15 minutes the leeks and onions should be reduced and sweated down. Next add the stock to the mixture, add the milk and potatoes. Bring up to boil and a gentle simmer.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. The soup needs to bubble for about 20 – 25 minutes until the potatoes are soft. Next blitz the soup in a blender. If you like your soup chunky don't bother with this next bit! Serve up and Enjoy! Yum
As your experience as well as confidence grows, you will certainly find that you have more natural control over your diet plan as well as adjust your diet plan to your personal tastes with time. Whether you wish to serve a dish that utilizes fewer or even more ingredients or is a little bit basically zesty, you can make basic adjustments to attain this objective. In other words, start making your dishes on schedule. When it comes to fundamental cooking skills for beginners you don’t require to learn them yet just if you understand some basic cooking techniques.
This isn’t a complete guide to quick as well as very easy lunch dishes however its excellent something to chew on. With any luck this will certainly obtain your innovative juices flowing so you can prepare delicious dishes for your family without doing a lot of heavy meals on your trip.
So that is going to wrap it up for this exceptional food Recipe of Speedy Creamy Leek and Potato Soup. Thank you very much for your time. I’m confident that you will make this at home. There is gonna be interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!