Hey everyone, it’s me, Dave, welcome to our recipe page. Today, I’m gonna show you how to prepare a special dish, Curry beef. It is one of my favorites. For mine, I will make it a little bit unique. This will be really delicious.
Curry beef is one of the most well liked of recent trending meals in the world. It’s simple, it is quick, it tastes yummy. It’s enjoyed by millions every day. Curry beef is something which I’ve loved my whole life. They are nice and they look fantastic.
Many things affect the quality of taste from Curry beef, starting from the type of ingredients, then the selection of fresh ingredients, the ability to cut dishes to how to make and serve them. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Curry beef delicious at home, because if you already know the trick then this dish can be used as an extraordinary special treat.
Just in addition, the time it takes to cook Curry beef estimated approx 1 hour 20 mins.
To begin with this particular recipe, we have to first prepare a few components. You can have Curry beef using 17 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
I love anything curry but specially my curry beef …this beef is full of flavor and can go over white rice or you can eat it in a roti wrap which is my favotite ! Enjoy
Ingredients and spices that need to be Make ready to make Curry beef:
- 2 lb stewing beef
- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 peeled potato's chopped
- 1/2 chopped red pepper
- 2 chopped onion
- 3 clove chopped garlic
- 1 tbsp chopped ginger
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cup boiling water
- 3 tbsp jamaican curry
- 1 1/2 tsp worcestershire sauce
- 1 tbsp ketchup
- 1 beef cube
- 1 tsp grace hot sauce
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp onion powder
Steps to make to make Curry beef
- Wash your beef then drain and place in a medium sized bowl adding 1 tablespoon of oil.. chopped garlic.. 2 tablespoons of curry.. 1/2 of a chopped onion ..onion powder.. black pepper and 1 teaspoon salt ..massage it in and set aside
- While your beef is marinating chop up the rest of the onions..ginger..red pepper and peel wash and chop your potato and put aside …( add some water to your chopped potato's until your ready to use them to avoid them turning colors
- In a deep frying pan add the rest of the oil and heat it up on medium high heat.. remove the onions off the meat leaving them in the bowl and brown the beef evenly
- In a deep pot transfer your beef and add 3 cups of boiling water onions ginger peppers and bring to a boil cover and turn the temp down to low and cook for 45 minutes
- Uncover your pot add the potato's and chickpeas mix well then add the hot sauce and beef cube ketchup and worcester and 1/2 teaspoon of salt and cover it back continuing to cook another 20 minutes
- Uncover the pot and with a tablespoon squish a few of the potato s against the pot and mix once more cover and cook another 10-15 minutes
- You can eat over rice or with fried roti bread which is my favorite !! Enjoy
As your experience and self-confidence expands, you will discover that you have a lot more all-natural control over your diet regimen and adapt your diet regimen to your personal tastes in time. Whether you want to offer a recipe that makes use of fewer or more active ingredients or is a little bit more or less zesty, you can make simple adjustments to accomplish this objective. Simply put, start making your recipes on time. When it comes to basic food preparation abilities for beginners you do not require to discover them yet just if you understand some simple food preparation strategies.
This isn’t a total guide to quick and easy lunch recipes but its great food for thought. Ideally this will certainly obtain your creative juices moving so you can prepare scrumptious meals for your household without doing a lot of square meals on your journey.
So that is going to wrap it up with this special food Easiest Way to Prepare Any-night-of-the-week Curry beef. Thanks so much for your time. I am confident you will make this at home. There is gonna be more interesting food at home recipes coming up. Remember to bookmark this page in your browser, and share it to your family, colleague and friends. Thank you for reading. Go on get cooking!